Digital Marketing Specialist at Adobe
You’ll identify, analyse, negotiate, and execute high impact paid media, ABM and social media campaigns to raise awareness and grow traffic and users. Integrated to email marketing initiatives. You will establish relationships with and manage vendors/agencies as needed, and will explore creative and high impact ways to grow awareness in consumer’s minds. You will work closely with other product and brand marketing teams as well as other social teams within the company to leverage their efforts. You will also directly manage paid media/social budget spends and campaigns and use data to inform media buying decisions and improve media performance.
The ideal candidate must be a strategic thinker, problem solver, and exceptional marketer with the proven ability to multi-task and experience leading and executing global campaigns in an integrated way across email, paid media and social.
This is a critical and high visibility role with an opportunity for a strong candidate to make direct impact on the future of a rapidly growing product and channel.
This is an ongoing contract opportunity.
- Identify, assess, outreach, negotiate, and execute strategic marketing partnerships and campaigns with internal and external partners to build awareness and grow traffic and users across media channels
- Integrate social media with email and other marketing campaigns (so that it’s one concerted effort)
- Ensure paid social and email campaigns are aligned in execution to the ABM audience
- Work closely with demand gen and cross-functional product teams to increase awareness at internal and external events
- Have experience on social media and email analytic tools
- Be the day to day POC to manage media agency to oversee the campaign performance and recommend optimisation strategies
- Manage organic and paid media creatives (across display and social)
- Execute engaging and innovative campaigns to drive awareness and consideration on various social channels
- Drive creation of social content
- Align social activities on tools like Marketo and Salesforce
- 3-5 years proven experience in designing and executing scaled integrated marketing campaigns
- Hands on with experience on Marketo and Salesforce
- Strong execution expertise in digital/social marketing
- Experience in ABM
- Creative experience, managing digital creatives that convey the brand.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills—must have both an interest and skill in analysing and making meaning out of data and translating that into actionable changes
- Experience with Adobe creative platforms like Photoshop
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in presenting and delivering key messages to internal and external audiences.
- Strong project and program management skills.
- Strong communication, relationship-building, and negotiation skills with cross-functional teams and stakeholders in a complex matrix organisation.
- Distinctive problem-solving skills.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Strong expertise in Marketo and Salesforce around social content integration and connecting to downstream metrics
- Experience on driving ABM and matched audience programs
- Experience on social content and creative build/deployment
- Experience on basic social data analysis
- Understanding of platforms like LinkedIn, Google, Instagram, Whatsapp, WeChat,
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognised throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- 201 Sussex Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000