Brand Lead at Airtasker
Airtasker is a fast-growing online and mobile marketplace for local services. We are revolutionising the way people and businesses get more done by connecting real time skills requirements with one of the world's most under-utilised assets - people power. We’re hard at work building a globally scalable platform that empowers people to realise the full value of their skills, no matter what they do or where they live. We work in collaborative teams solving fascinating problems and building features that meaningfully improve the lives of millions of people.
Airtasker has global ambitions and following a recent capital raise we are well funded to execute on our vision and continue our international expansion.
Here are a few further highlights on Airtasker
- BBC Article on Airtaskers journey
- Tim Fung, CEO and Co-founder, talks about the challenges and culture of innovation that defines Airtasker
- Our cult hit Like a Boss campaign
To continue our rapid growth trajectory, Airtasker is looking to hire a Brand Lead - as a 12 month maternity leave cover contract. You will be responsible for defining the business goals, leading the brand strategy, owning the campaign media budget and planning, as well as campaign measurement tools and methodologies.
What you'll do
- Craft a storytelling narrative and distribution strategy to a range of internal shareholders (team, shareholders etc) and external stakeholders (customers, Taskers, unions, media, government, regulators) together with the CEO
- Explore and execute on opportunities to tell the Airtasker story that will lead to tangible business outcomes.
- Increase awareness of the Airtasker brand and improving the sentiment of the Airtasker community.
- Implements and improves brand measurement metrics eg. campaign recall, brand perception (via conjoint analysis) (works with SH to define metrics)
- Manage inbound PR opportunities Manage the positioning of both internal and external comms
- Work closely with the product teams to deliver on a consistent and cohesive proposition
- Work closely with the design team on the creative execution.
- Ensuring strategy and design goals are achieved.
- Ideate and execute tactical PR opportunities that will lead to an increase in conversion of new and existing customers eg. Awesome Tasks
What we’re looking for
- Direct experience in a marketing function with a digital focus
- Understanding of the digital customer journey, including digital performance metrics, channels, audience building and best practice
- Experience in end-to-end marketing and campaign management, including developing strategy, briefing creative and media processes
- Practical experience in agency stakeholder management, including briefing and delivering clear, actionable feedback
- Demonstrated ability to build buy in and gain agreement for concepts with stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically (beyond just the here and now), and synthesise lots of complex information to come up with solutions with tangible impact.
- Highly organised with the ability to plan to prioritise workloads
- Ability to collaborate efficiently and effectively with senior stakeholders.
- The confidence to try new things, and a passion for big ideas and storytelling.
- 17-19 Bridge Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000