Customer Support/Compliance Operations at Airwallex
Apply to Airwallex
Skill and experience you will bring
At Airwallex we like to ensure we create the best environment for our people providing a collaborative open office space, PlayStation and table tennis to unwind, a fully stocked kitchen which includes breakfast, snacks, fruit, beers, you name it! We also organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and offer learning and development opportunities. Most importantly, we give our people the freedom to be creative.Apply to Airwallex
Airwallex is one of the most exciting Fintech start-ups in Australia. We have built an end-to-end cross-border payments platform that allows businesses of all sizes to scale in the increasingly global marketplace. Our solutions enable businesses to manage their cross-border flows programmatically at the lowest costs possible.
We started Airwallex because we knew there was a better way to make global payments. Since 2015 we’ve been driven by a simple goal – to simplify and enhance the lives of the people and the businesses we serve by connecting them through smart cross-border payment technology.
With offices currently in Melbourne, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo, London and San Francisco, we offer a truly global experience for all employees.
Our Customer Support and Compliance Operations teams are 2 of the most critical teams at Airwallex. As the first point of contact with our customers, this role will see you interacting with many existing and potential Airwallex customers everyday. You’ll be responsible for end-to-end management of small business leads who want to sign up to the platform.
Your duties will include contacting customers leads, collecting key information we need and being that first of contact for new customers. Additionally, you will handle customer support queries and ensure follow-through with global operations teams to ensure great customer experience. Little experience is required, but as we expand this function globally, we are looking for dedicated, proactive, high-energy individuals who have a passion for great customer experience and want to work at Australia’s new tech unicorn.
Please note: The hours in this role will be varied as the global team aim to provide 24/7 support.
- You love to talk to customers – you must be passionate about talking to customers directly, listening to what they want, explaining the benefits of Airwallex and articulating how we can help them
- You love sales – while you don’t need much sales experience, you need to be driven to achieve KPIs
- You are focused on great customer experience – when you get a support inquiry, you will want to get it resolved as soon as possible in the best way to ensure a great customer experience
- You are a great communicator on the phone and via email – you can provide information verbally and in a collaborative fashion with great customer rapport
- You are a great team player – you’ll be working with people across diverse global offices and will need to work collaboratively with them
Skill and experience you will bring
- 1-2+ years’ experience in inside sales and/or customer support
- Start-up & fintech experience preferred
- Chinese speaking is plus
- High education preferred (bachelor’s degree or other)
At Airwallex we like to ensure we create the best environment for our people providing a collaborative open office space, PlayStation and table tennis to unwind, a fully stocked kitchen which includes breakfast, snacks, fruit, beers, you name it! We also organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and offer learning and development opportunities. Most importantly, we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- 15 William Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000