Enterprise Account Executive at Airwallex
Airwallex is one of the most exciting Fintech start-ups in Australia. We have built an end-to-end cross-border payments platform that allows businesses of all sizes to scale in the increasingly global marketplace. Our solutions enable businesses to manage their cross-border flows programmatically at the lowest costs possible.
We started Airwallex because we knew there was a better way to make global payments. Since 2015 we’ve been driven by a simple goal – to simplify and enhance the lives of the people and the businesses we serve by connecting them through smart cross-border payment technology.
With offices currently in Melbourne, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo, London and San Francisco, we offer a truly global experience for all employees.
Why we need you
The Enterprise Account Executive role is the key sales role at Airwallex. As we continue to increase our client base in the Australian market, you will be responsible for providing sales leadership to a small, but mighty team in our Melbourne office. You will use your deep network and experience to hit the ground running and deliver quick results. You will be focused on selling the Airwallex product suite to eCommerce retailers, marketplaces, online travel agents and other industries that are ideal for our product.
Furthermore, you are a technology minded, payments enthusiast who is driven by learning the ins and outs of our platform so that you are equipped with the knowledge to solve complex problems and work with potential customers to understand their use case and how Airwallex could add value to their business.
What you will do
- Identifying and closing new business as well as expanding on existing relationships
- Taking a consultative approach with customers to ensure the solution provided suits their unique business case
- Building relationships with internal stakeholder to manage and optimise a complex sales cycle
- Enhancing the way in which product demo's can be presented to potential clients
- Achieve and exceed sales target volumes and revenues
- Report daily, weekly and monthly performance against KPIs, metrics and targets
- Ensure the best customer experience and on-boarding process for new customers
- Negotiate partnership agreements and commercials contracts in conjunction with legal, finance and strategy through to execution
Who you are
- You are a seller - With many years experience selling sophisticated B2B solutions
- You are collaborative– you thrive working closely various teams and customers to deliver world-class solutions
- You can speak to anyone –you should be exceptional communication skill and be just as at home conversing with technical experts and well as a layman.
- You are a team player– you’ll ensure seamless partnership with between our internals team to support client success and longevity.
- You simplify complexity – Your solution selling selling skills are second to none. You enjoy working with unique use cases and providing a tailored approach
- You are a problem solver – you look for creative solutions and understand new products and ask the right questions before figuring out a solution
- You want to build something great – you should be resilient, driven, creative, patient (and demanding!) adaptable and work well under pressure.
- You are success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes, including KPIs and revenue targets
- You are technically minded and have prior experience working in API sales for a similar
At Airwallex we like to ensure we create the best environment for our people providing a collaborative open office space, PlayStation and table tennis to unwind, a fully stocked kitchen which includes breakfast, snacks, fruit, beers, you name it! We also organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and offer learning and development opportunities. Most importantly, we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- 15 William Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000