Head of Product Analytics at Atlassian
Atlassian’s mission is to unleash the potential in every team around the world. And though we began this mission 15 years ago, in many ways we are just getting started. We are seeking a dynamic leader for a new role - Head of Product Analytics - to build the future of product analytics and insights for our company. The Analytics and Data Science organisation at Atlassian supports advanced analytics and behavioral customer insights delivery across the company, in service of a world-class customer experience.
Based in Sydney and reporting to the Global Head of Analytics, you will lead a global team across multiple Atlassian locations, empowered with advanced technology to provide product analytics and insights to grow Atlassian’s revenue and profitability, shape our product roadmaps, and ultimately advance the Atlassian experience for customers.
As Head of Product Analytics, you will oversee analytics across Atlassian's core product range, working as part of a data team integrated with product leaders to design data-driven solutions. Organisationally, you will oversee a global team of product analysts and data scientists, including both other people managers and individual contributors.
- Advance the team’s capabilities, integrate cutting-edge analytics solutions, provide thought leadership to drive business value, and cultivate close partnerships with product leaders.
- Grow the Product Analytics team both through hiring and coaching, training and mentoring existing team members.
- Influence decisions in product roadmaps and product strategy by partnering closely with product leadership.
- Drive cultural change within the team to ensure they are genuine business partners to the product leaders within the company.
- 10+ years of analytics leadership experience in software, technology, consumer services or a related industry
- Experience delivering projects on schedule while meeting requirements of business partners and providing analytics that lead to business decisions, creating shared goals for teams and clients.
- Experience achieving project timelines, reduce ad-hoc requests by providing self-service tools, and combine projects to eliminate duplication of work
- Deep and broad knowledge/understanding of multiple data analytics framework techniques, platforms and technologies in order to implement innovative product analytics strategies across the Atlassian platform
- Experience with an AWS stack, language-agnostic data processes (Python, SQL, or R integrations), and industry-leading visualisation solutions (like Tableau) would be beneficial but not essential.
More about our team
The Product Analytics team at Atlassian is tasked to drive insights from user behavioral data. We aim to make a positive impact to the way millions of users use our products in their day-to-day work, which should unlock business value. We are a highly collaborative team with a high bar of rigorous analyses, and we love to have fun along the way.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
More jobs at Atlassian
- 341 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
- 363 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000