Principal Product Manager, DevOps at Atlassian
Apply to Atlassian
Apply to Atlassian
Jira Software is Atlassian’s flagship product, and the world’s #1 agile software development tool. By joining our team, you have the opportunity to help millions of teams around the world improve the way they work and develop software.
As a Principal Product Manager in our integration team, you will turn Jira Software into the central hub for modern DevOps teams to understand and plan their work in new ways. You will define and communicate a broad vision of how Atlassian and third-party products integrate to delight our customers. You will inspire and energise multiple teams to define and execute on your vision. You will partner closely with other product teams at Atlassian including Jira Service Desk, Bitbucket and Opsgenie, and engage with third-party vendors to align their work as well.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have
- 6+ years of product management experience
- Technical background or equivalent experience in understanding and prioritising the needs of developers and their teams
- Ability to prioritise among opportunities, balancing many stakeholders and requirements, and clearly communicate the rationale behind your decisions
- An obsession for delightful user experiences, and working directly with design and engineering to craft them
- Ability to think strategically about our product and market, analyse competitors, and find innovative solutions that help our customers
- Communication skills to inspire your teams and senior stakeholders with your product vision
- Experience building relationships and influencing stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to build a compelling business case for new opportunities.
It's great, but not required, if you have
- Experience with product management on software development product, so you have industry knowledge and experience meeting the needs of discerning software teams
- Have founded a startup or built something new from scratch
- Have led other product managers or PM teams previously
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- 341 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
- 363 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000