Principal Product Manager, Growth at Atlassian
Apply to Atlassian
Apply to Atlassian
Atlassian's products are used by more than half of Fortune 100 companies to connect people with content and co-workers they need to get their jobs done, faster. The pace of innovation and change in the workplace is now greater than ever. Our tools powers teams to help them go from concept to launch, no matter what the project, making collaborating for teams of all sizes easier. Atlassian is poised to shape how people collaborate and work together now and well into the future, with Growth at its center. Come, be a part of this amazing journey!
Growth, is a mindset applied to product development where the true north star is user growth. Every strategy, every tactic, and every initiative, is attempted in the hopes of growing the product's user base. The Growth team is all about applying a scientific approach to find ways to accelerate Atlassian's user growth rate.
Our Principal Product Managers work across multiple streams to provide guidance and direction to a group of Product Managers to ensure the success of their initiatives. They act as a player/coach among Product Managers within their team, helping and guiding efforts while also owning feature sets and deliverables.
Growth could be the team for you, if
- You’re interested in how users behave and what makes a product successful
- You have the niggling suspicion that a deeper analysis of product features might uncover why some of them work, and why others are literally never used by anyone
- You love the idea of rapidly iterating on new features as experiments to find ones that move the needle, and hits customer engagement and growth out of the ballpark
- You’ve got a honed attention to detail; solid understanding and appreciation of data to help formulate new ideas.
- You have prior success defining and launching excellent products, can pull off that delicate balancing act of prioritising competing opportunities (including evaluating customer needs against our business priorities), and are a pro at communication, including writing and articulating a user case
In addition to managing the Growth team strategy for some of Atlassian's key initiatives, you’ll be responsible for
- Data gathering (qualitative and quantitative)
- Planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements
- Helping to define the product vision
- Creating the business case for new Growth initiatives and working closely with engineering, marketing and partner teams to ensure monthly active usage and customer satisfaction goals are met
On your first day, we'll expect you to have
- 7+ years of product management experience in a high growth software product organisation, or a history of working with design and development to produce a great customer experience
- The ability to think strategically (but can get down in the weeds too) with great creative and innovative problem-solving skills
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
More jobs at Atlassian
- 341 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
- 363 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000