Head of Talent Acquisition at Baraja
Job DescriptionApply to Baraja
We are looking for an experience talent acquisition guru with a mix of agency and inhouse experience who can join our growing business to lead the talent function. Baraja is Australia’s most exciting deep tech start-up. We create and build a solid-state Lidar that enables autonomous vehicles to see. We currently have customers across the world. We have an amazing team and recently raised an over $42M of funding from Sequoia Capital, Blackbird Ventures and Main Sequence Venture Partners.
We are looking who is a master of the craft of talent acquisition with experience in a venture funded environment. Someone who can work within our rapidly growing environment to help us identify, attract and engage world class talent, wherever it might reside. The role will report directly in the founder and be responsible in partnership with our Head of People and Culture to own all aspects of the talent acquisition function, including strategy, systems, people, process, branding, reporting and forecasting.
To be considered for this role we need someone with the following
- Hands on experience in a venture funded or fast growth environment
- Design and deliver innovative talent sourcing and pipeline development strategies, that will scale to meet business objectives against headcount plans
- Drive all talent processes, including assessment of talent and capability, strengths and gaps, identification of themes, and recommendations
- Develop and manage our employment brand
- Manage recruiting measurement and tools across the organization
- Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Management of all 3rd party partners, including ATS providers, Linkedin, Job Boards, Talent Branding
As the protector of our culture, this role will work across all functions and act a key strategic hub of the growth of the business. We highly value our culture, the diversity of the team and the passion we have for taking our product to market and the impact it will have.
For the successful applicant we are able to provide
- Competitive salary and equity at a rapidly growing, extremely well-funded deep tech start-up
- 10 Days Emergency Nanny Service
- 4 Week holiday and 10 days sick leave
More jobs at Baraja
- 36 Bradfield Road, Lindfield, NSW, 2070