Senior Executive Assistant at Baraja
Apply to Baraja
Apply to Baraja
Baraja is changing in the world of self-driving cars, through the invention of a new type of LiDAR called Spectrum-Scan which delivers the highest performance available. Expanding globally, backed by some of the world’s greatest investors, this is Australia’s next $B tech company.
We are now looking for an Executive Assistant to support the executive team in daily administrative duties, covering both business-related tasks and perform administrative tasks to ensure the firm’s workflow runs smoothly.
This is a greenfield opportunity to join an outstanding team that has built and deployed a world-class product in a very exciting vertical market of autonomous vehicles. Baraja is based out of Sydney, Australia and operates globally with offices in the US and China.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Assisting with emails and correspondence on behalf of the executive management
- Organising meetings and liaising across all levels of the business (internal and external)
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Booking & scheduling meeting rooms
- Preparing presentations for both internal and external events
- Coordinating internal social and training events
- Diary management
- Travel coordination
- Minute taking during meetings
- General ad-hoc administration as required
What you’ll need
- Relevant work experience in administration
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- High level of organisational skill, time management and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Ability to build rapport with people at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth
- Experience with diary and calendar management for multiple executives in fast-paced environments
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
Our culture is honest and humble, enabling exceptional people to perform, supported and encouraged to be amazing. We’re mature and experienced, we understand the importance of balance and performance. We strive to enable ourselves to be not only the best at work but in life. We provide salary and equity package, health and wellness, four weeks of holiday plus sick leave and support for family emergencies.
More jobs at Baraja
- 36 Bradfield Road, Lindfield, NSW, 2070