Machine Learning Researcher at black.ai
Apply to black.ai
Send your CV to contact<at>black<dot>ai, alongside a portfolio of the projects you’ve worked on, if available.Apply to black.ai
Most of our work revolves around computer vision. We like developing things from scratch and performing several experiments simultaneously. As a machine learning researcher at black, you must have a fundamental understanding of the field and prior experience in working with all kinds of machine learning. We seek candidates who wish to become global authorities in the field of AI and take pride in exceeding what is currently possible in research.
You will be working closely with our computer vision engineers and developers to build machine learning solutions for a variety of different tasks and projects.
This is a full-time position in our Melbourne office located in Fitzroy.
- High standard of Python/C/C++ programming.
- Robust coding ability
- Knowledge in the following fields:
- Deep learning (CNNs, RNNs, LSTMs, GANs)
- Traditional machine learning (RDFs, SVMs, HOG, Gradient Boosting)
- Applied mathematics (Bayesian statistics, vector calculus)
- One of the following:
- A PhD or Masters degree with a background in mathematics or computer science
- 2+ years of practical experience in the fields mentioned above
- Evidence of independently developed resources e.g. network architectures is desirable
- Experience with Tensorflow desirable
- Fluent in English
We understand that academic experience is not always indicative of ability. If you believe that you would be suitable for this role due to having a large amount of hands-on, practical experience, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Send your CV to contact<at>black<dot>ai, alongside a portfolio of the projects you’ve worked on, if available.
Apply nowApply now
- 53 Victoria Street, Fitzroy, VIC, 3065