Full Stack Engineer at Blys
Apply to Blys
Apply to Blys
Great opportunity to join an early-stage, high-growth startup and make your mark on an entire industry!
Blys is Australia’s #1 on-demand booking platform for massages. We bring Australia’s best massages to you, by seamlessly connecting you to a qualified & vetted massage therapist. It’s like Uber, but for massages.
We’ve had an incredible traction to date, and now we are searching for a Full Stack Engineer to help us take Blys to the next level as we continue to build out the platform and expand.
With alumni from Freelancer, eBay, Canva, Booking.com and The Iconic, you’ll be surrounded by a driven and experienced team of product/growth people, and help execute an ambitious product roadmap.
This is a great fit for a hands-on Full Stack Engineer who loves a challenge and looking to step up to a Head of Engineering role in a high growth tech startup within the next 12 months.
About the role
- Work within a multi-disciplinary product team to design and deliver new features at pace
- Design and build a cutting-edge tech stack to help us scale our product and operations
- Take ownership of decisions across backend (incl API) and frontend
- Monitor application performance and make improvements
- You have 3+ years experience in building highly-available modern web applications
- Preferably in early-stage startup / product teams – so you’re comfortable in a high-paced high-growth environment
- Preferably with our stack: AWS, Node, React JS + Native, MySQL
- You can articulate technical problems in user’s terms and communicate clearly.
- You value simplicity in both your code and user interfaces.
- You are always ready to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done. Found a nasty bug in production on a Friday night? You fix it.
- You possess innate passion for coding, building businesses, web development, and data – but you’re incredibly user driven at the same time; good user experience drives your strategies.
- Market-level compensation + equity
- Working closely with an experienced founding team, you’ll have big influence on product direction
- Flexible work hours
- Awesome office in Pyrmont with drinks and snacks and fun people
- Chance to make a real IMPACT!
If this is you, we we want to hear from you!
- Pyrmont, NSW, 2009