Credit Analyst at Brighte
Apply to Brighte
Apply to Brighte
What you’ll be doing?
- Reporting to the Head of Credit you’ll be responsible for analysing financial information and interpreting the financial condition of consumer and commercial customer loans portfolios.
- Proactively identifying trends and opportunities as well as regularly monitoring the regulatory landscape and preparing industry analysis, as well as annual and interim credit reviews
- Using your Credit Portfolio Analysis experience, you’ll identify risk factors that could impact the company’s financial operating plans and communicate it to the appropriate unit so that they can determine any actions required.
- Reviewing and recommending the upgrade of scorecards and covenant tests as required
- Responsible for the ongoing update of relationship loan histories, and determining appropriate exposure levels
- Brighte is Australia’s leading point of sale finance platform for solar, batteries & home improvements.
- We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies, having just been ranked the 2nd fastest growing Technology Business in Australia (and 4th fastest in APAC) in the Deloitte Fast 50/500.
- We’re a high performing team that is backed by Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments, Kim Jackson and Scott Farquhar’s Skip Capital as well as Qualgro Partners. We’re also recognised as a leading FinTech by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG & H2 Ventures in their Fintech 100 list.
- We continue to expand into exciting new products and channels that support vendors and their customers in the energy & home improvement industries, and we have only just started on what we want to achieve.
- We’re customer centric, innovative, accountable and inclusive, with a passion to make a difference.
What we want you to have?
- Tertiary qualifications in business, economics or finance, coupled with strong SQL, Excel and Tableau for data visualisation
- Understanding of securitisation and structured finance solutions would be advantageous, though not essential
- You’ll have cross functional relationships internally, with key stakeholders being the Data, Finance, Sales and Operations teams, so it’s important you’re comfortable managing relationships and competing priorities, as well as working independently or collaboratively.
- A lot of experience and interest in Credit Analysis, ideally from a Retail Banking environment
- We’re a fast paced and high performing business, so it’s imperative that you’re a self starter and can identify where best you can add value, rather than needing substantial direction.
If you’re ready to step into a business and culture that will challenge and excite you, submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s make a difference together.
- 1 Margaret Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
- Melbourne, VIC, 3000