DevOps Engineer at Brighte
Launched in 2015 Brighte is backed by Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments as well as Kim Jackson and Scott Farquhar’s Skip Capital. Brighte Capital is Australia’s leading on the spot finance platform for solar, batteries & home improvements. In a short 2 years, 15,000 households have embraced a new and affordable way to pay.
We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG & H2 Ventures in their Fintech 100 list.
In a stage of rapid growth, we need sharp, inspired minds to help build out our product offering.
About the role
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to support our Sydney Tech team to manage the infrastructure, maintain security, design new pipelines, as well as maintain, document and configure cloud services in a service oriented architecture.
You will also be responsible for
- Interpreting specifications, technical designs and flow charts
- Building, maintaining and modifying applications
- Constructing technical specifications from a business functional model
- Testing and writing technical documentation
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Container Orchestration
- Authorisation/Authentication in the Cloud
- Release Management
- Infrastructure as a Code
- Access Policy Management
- DNS + Routing and network architect
- Cloud: Scaling/Security/Automation/Backup
- 2+ years AWS experience
- Linux Administration
- Shell Scripting
- Bitbucket Pipeline/Codeship/CricleCI/CodeDeploy
- AWS Cognito/JWT
- Git Flow/Bitbucket/GitHub
- AWS CloudFormation/Terraform
- AWS IAM
- AWS CloudFront, Route53, AppMesh, ApiGateway, AppLoadBalancer, TargetGroups
- AWS Well Architected
We offer the opportunity to work with some of the best and being part of a high performing and well supported Fintech. If this sounds like you and you are interested in a Brighte future apply now.
- 56 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000