Head of Growth Marketing at Bring Me Home
Bring Me Home is Australia's highest rated food rescue app. We connect people with discounted surplus food from cafes, restaurants, and supermarkets. Recognised as one of the top 10 startups to watch on SmartCompany 2019, Bring Me Home has diverted close to 10,000 lbs of food from going to landfill and is now expanding!
If you are a growth-oriented marketer, passionate about sustainability and driving positive change, and eager to thrive in a fast-paced environment with great purpose, then this is for you!
This is a great opportunity to join a high-growth startup and create an impact on sustainability.
- Developing, implementing and optimising full-funnel growth experiments to (1) improve acquisition, activation, retention and referrals, (2) drive volume and growth, and (3) identify and seize new market opportunities.
- Working with marketing, sales, and product teams to develop and execute optimisation strategies.
- Own the entire technical marketing channels from start to end - strategy, planning, execution, budgeting, analysis and optimisation), including mobile engagement tools, advertisement tools and communication platforms (i.e. social media channels).
- Utilise mobile engagement tools, data analytics, CMS/CRM, online and offline marketing tools to assist your execution.
- Identify new market opportunities and audience.
- Define measurable goals and always tackle challenges to achieve more.
- Strong digital background and data analytics with a track record of creating and executing successful digital acquisition campaigns and converting leads.
- Data, metrics, results, and goal-driven; love running experiments, optimising and capitalising on new opportunities. Resourceful and creative, great problem solver.
- All-rounder in marketing, experience in CRM, CMS, marketing automation, online and offline marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate and translate ideas into real life.
- Take initiative, work autonomously and adapt to the fast pace of a growing company.
- Strong project management skills, managing multiple projects simultaneously, extremely organised, agile and flexible.
- You are passionate, enthusiastic, respectful with high levels of energy in marketing and growth. You are also eager to change the way Australians think and consume sustainably.
- Bachelor degree and 2+ years of relevant work experience in technology, business, communications, data science or similar fields.
- Familiarity with the startup environment is a plus.
About Bring Me Home
- Sydney, NSW, 2000
- Melbourne, VIC, 3000