HR Business Partner at ByteDance
Apply to ByteDance
Apply to ByteDance
The HR Business Partner will be one of the founding members to build and grow the team for TikTok Australia. This role is responsible for aligning business objectives with business teams and ensuring execution excellence by talent acquisition and management support. The position serves as a point of contact to employees on a variety of human resources-related issues, and a communication bridge between the Australia team and other offices. The position also formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to leaders and employees that reflect the objectives of the organisation.
- Strong focus on full-cycle Talent Acquisition in the local market.
- Working independently from HC planning, day to day sourcing and recruiting, to offer negotiation and new hires onboarding.
- Support the implementation of global HR projects in our Sydney office, such as Performance Review and Employee Survey.
- Partner with other HR functions to keep reviewing and improving the company's HR practices in Australia.
- Provide HR support to local employees daily.
- Serve as the communication bridge between the local team and other offices.
- Conduct daily observation from an HR perspective on organisation and talents and provide constructive feedback to business leaders.
- Working around the clock with teams in different time zones across the globe is needed.
- This position involves business travel as needed.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, HR or Business related field a plus.
- 5-7 years of experience in an HR-related role, High-tech or Media industry preferred.
- Exceptional experience and successful tracking record in full-cycle recruiting, familiar with the local talent market and sourcing channels.
- Solid understanding of Labor and Employment law and HR practices in Australia.
- Ability and adaptability to work in a fast-paced, international environment
- Ability to work independently and participate in the process of building a team.
- Strong ability to work under pressure and handle complicated situations.
- Strong communication skills to work in a cross-functional and multinational setting.
- Bilingual in Chinese Mandarin a plus.
- Legally authorised to work in Australia.
- Sydney, NSW, 2000