Administrative Business Partner at Canva
At Canva we work to make a significant positive impact on society. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creation.
Since launching in April 2013 we have grown exponentially, and the journey has only just begun. Join Canva, and be part of this adventure. We are one of the world’s fastest growing startups. Your colleagues, like you, will be the top of the industry. It is important to us that we create a workplace that you love coming to.
We are looking for a facilitator of outcomes who can partner with two of our senior leaders to alleviate operational and administrative inefficiencies within their groups, proactively look for ways to improve how we work and to help manage team communications and forums.
If you like putting out fires while remaining calm and flexible in the face of ever-changing priorities and needs, then this is the role for you. Better yet; you can predict where those fires might arise and get to them first.
The Administrative Business Partner role is new to Canva so you will have a fantastic opportunity to help define the success metrics and goals of the function whilst partnering with two different group or specialty leads allowing them to spend more focused time on scaling Canva and building brilliant products for our customers.
You'll be responsible for handling multiple calendars including resolving overlapping commitments and protecting time for priorities, as well as helping to drive and facilitate key meetings.
We move fast at Canva, and this role will certainly keep you on your toes!
- Organising and facilitating meetings, driving toward key outcomes and ensuring appropriate actions and decisions are taken and communicated to the right people
- Advising on and supporting better time management
- Managing small projects
- Building efficiency and effectiveness responsiveness into existing operations, and helping to define new operational strategies within the group / specialty
- Coordinating team communications and forums
- 6-8 years of experience as an Executive Assistant or Administrative Business Partner
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy with general familiarity with administrative software tools and the ability to quickly learn and use new systems
- Experience with travel management
- No problem working autonomously, finding solutions, prioritising and exercising discretion
- Strong decision making ability and attention to detail
More jobs at Canva
- 110 Kippax Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010