Head of Loyalty at Afterpay Touch
Apply to Afterpay Touch
Apply to Afterpay Touch
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We are obsessed with our product. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Afterpay is offered by more than 55,000 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 10 million active customers globally. Afterpay is offered by top fashion and beauty retailers across the globe - including E-bay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. We are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom where the brand is called Clearpay.
About the Opportunity
As we continue to rapidly expand our Global business here at Afterpay, a new opportunity has been created for a Head of Loyalty to join our Global Strategy team. Loyalty is not just a program, we believe loyalty is a feeling delivered through experience, that drives an economy in which everyone wins.
The purpose of this role is to lead the commercial and business strategy of our Global Loyalty Program, Pulse. Partnering with technology team to innovate and drive accretive value for our consumers and merchants.
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here’s where you will begin…
- Drive consumer experience and program design through commercial and business strategy for the Pulse program globally
- Develop deep partnerships with product, technology, product marketing, sales, analytics, finance and legal to deliver cross functional excellence
- Champion loyalty goals of evangelising responsible spending, driving frequency and active customer growth around the world
- Own merchant strategy, consumer offers and strategic partnerships for loyalty programs
- Design best in class consumer experience through our loyalty platform and other intersection points of the program and consumer experience across our platform
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be obsessed with our product. You’ll get a kick out of seeing and feeling the impact of your work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
- You have experience designing and delivering against strategic consumer roadmaps
- You have skilled and proven experience designing and executing innovative consumer engagement programs, ideally globally
- You have experience instilling a culture of ownership, collaboration and building high performing teams
- You will bring your deep understanding of Retail / Direct to Consumer / B2B business strategy / Business development to this exciting new role
We play fair and reward you for doing the right thing. You will enjoy working from our beautiful office space in Sydney or Melbourne and feel trusted to work flexibly, remaining connected to smart people in all our locations. We put opportunity before optimism and plan our careers quarterly not annually. We are proud to support working parents of all genders in every country with a market-leading, equitable parental leave program including access to up to 24 weeks paid leave.
When you’re built from the ground up, there’s always room for growth. To challenge each other and shape a legacy built on real purpose, talent, and grit.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
More jobs at Afterpay Touch
About Afterpay Touch
- 406 Collins Street, Melbourne CBD, VIC, 3000
- 126 Buckingham Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010