Principal Product Manager - Customer Checkout at Afterpay Touch
Apply to Afterpay Touch
Apply to Afterpay Touch
From an Australian-born company to a rapidly growing global business, we’re on the ride of a lifetime!
We’re on a mission to be the world’s most loved way to pay. We love connecting our customers with brands they love and empowering them to spend their money and buy what they want in a responsible way. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where our teams come to work to be the best they can be. We are grounded in reality and work together to achieve the extraordinary.
It’s a fast-paced business and that’s the way we love it. We know that world class talent is the only way to pave our future success, so come and work with some of the brightest minds and be part of the once in a lifetime ride.
About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Principal Product Manager to join our Global Checkout, Login, and New User Registration team in Melbourne or Sydney. This team is responsible for processing a large volume of our transactions and is responsible for all checkout, login, and new user registration experiences globally. This team is also responsible for creating new features and building new experiences from scratch to ensure the Afterpay checkout remains ahead of our competitors and supports our mission to be the world’s most-loved way to pay.
The Principal Product Manager will be responsible for ensuring that we are continually acting on customer and retailer feedback and optimising their experience with our product. You can expect to take responsibility for creating new customer flows and continually iterating across a range of areas, such as acquisition flows, servicing flows and transaction flows. To be successful, you will work collaboratively with our Engineering, Design, Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams to ensure everybody is aligned and that you are prioritising the right opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and drive the implementation of new flows and products on our platform, which enhances customer experience and supports Afterpay’s success globally
- Work on initiatives to improve conversion for new and existing AP consumers
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer and retailer needs to identify and prioritise new opportunities for enhancing customer experience capabilities within our platform
- Lead cross-functional teams in product, design, and engineering
- Work closely with our technology and operations teams in both the US, Australia and UK
- Minimum 5 years of Product Management experience, gained within a large transaction volume, eCommerce environment
- Strong track record in A/B testing and funnel conversion improvements
- Successful track record working within a cross-functional team, and across multiple stakeholders and geographies, to deliver project outcomes
- Experience successfully launching and iterating B2C products within an eCommerce environment
- A continuous improvement approach to product management
- Adept at testing and measuring the viability and success of new customer experiences
- Exceptional prioritisation and project management skills
Sign me up!
Interested? Click ‘Apply!’
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
More jobs at Afterpay Touch
About Afterpay Touch
- 406 Collins Street, Melbourne CBD, VIC, 3000
- 126 Buckingham Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010