Channel Partnerships Manager at Airwallex
Apply to Airwallex
What you'll do
Who you are
What you'll bring
At Airwallex we like to ensure we create the best environment for our people providing collaborative open office space, PlayStation and table tennis to unwind, a fully stocked kitchen which includes breakfast, snacks, fruit, beers, you name it! We also organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and offer learning and development opportunities. Most importantly, we give our people the freedom to be creative.Apply to Airwallex
Airwallex is a technology company that revolutionises the way businesses operate globally. Our financial infrastructure provides a modern technology stack for businesses of all sizes to operate internationally, without the challenges of the current global financial system.
Businesses use Airwallex as their end to end global financial services platform. Whether it’s making or receiving payments from customers, domestically or internationally, Airwallex saves businesses time and money by offering real-time, reliable and cost-effective financial solutions. Our web and API solutions support businesses of all sizes, from small companies to large enterprise.
In this fast-changing digital world that is increasingly becoming borderless, our mission is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world, and by doing so, contribute to the global economy.
Founded in 2015, Airwallex has since grown to over 400 employees across ten offices around the world. Airwallex has raised over $360 million USD in venture capital funding, supported by top-tier investors including DST Global, Sequoia Capital, Tencent, Hillhouse, Horizons Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, ANZi Ventures and Mastercard. In March 2019, Airwallex was valued over $1 billion USD after its Series C financing, and became one of the fintech unicorns in APAC. The company was also named one of the world’s top 50 fintechs in KPMG’s 2019 and 2018 Fintech100 reports.
The Channel & Partnership Manager is a core member of the growth team, responsible for expanding Airwallex’s partner relationships, specifically in the following areas:
- Airwallex ambassadors who help drive Airwallex’s brand awareness and customer acquisition in the market
- Strategic partners who improve our product proposition through various forms of product integrations or via other co-marketing activities (e.g. joint events)
What you'll do
- Acquire and expand the number of new relationships with Airwallex ambassadors and strategic partners
- Manage all processes leading to the finalising of a partnership (prospecting, meetings, contracting, integration (if required), and partner onboarding)
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams within Airwallex, including legal, operations and finance where required to deliver a seamless experience for our partners Maintain ongoing engagement with partners to build towards a long-lasting relationship
- Contribute ideas and initiatives to senior Airwallex stakeholders on how we can continue to strengthen our partner network
Who you are
- You are results-driven and hold yourself accountable for delivering on growth targets
- You are a proactive self-starter and are able to identify new partnership opportunities independently
- You are relatable and excel at communications and managing relationships with external partners
- You work collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and cultures
- You think of the bigger strategic picture and are comfortable with change (e.g. testing new approaches / refocusing on new priorities where required)
- You are comfortable with travelling domestically or internationally as required
What you'll bring
- Proven experience in partnership, sales, marketing or business development
- Existing relationships / strong network with potential partners preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent holder
- Experience in negotiation and partnership proposal development
- Excellent written, verbal and in-person communication skills
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple priorities
At Airwallex we like to ensure we create the best environment for our people providing collaborative open office space, PlayStation and table tennis to unwind, a fully stocked kitchen which includes breakfast, snacks, fruit, beers, you name it! We also organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and offer learning and development opportunities. Most importantly, we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- 15 William Street, Melbourne CBD, VIC, 3000