Customer Success Manager at Airwallex
Apply to Airwallex
What you will do
What you will bring
At Airwallex we like to ensure we create the best environment for our people providing a collaborative open office space, PlayStation and table tennis to unwind, a fully stocked kitchen which includes breakfast, snacks, fruit, beers, you name it! We also organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and offer learning and development opportunities. Most importantly, we give our people the freedom to be creative.Apply to Airwallex
Airwallex is a technology company that revolutionises the way businesses operate globally. Our financial infrastructure provides a modern technology stack for businesses of all sizes to operate internationally, without the challenges of the current global financial system.
Businesses use Airwallex as their end to end global financial services platform. Whether it’s making or receiving payments from customers, domestically or internationally, Airwallex saves businesses time and money by offering real-time, reliable and cost effective financial solutions. Our web and API solutions support businesses of all sizes, from small companies to large enterprise.
In this fast-changing digital world that is increasingly becoming borderless, our mission is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world, and by doing so, contribute to the global economy.
Founded in 2015, Airwallex has since grown to over 400 employees across ten offices around the world. Airwallex has raised over $360 million USD in venture capital funding, supported by top-tier investors including DST Global, Sequoia Capital, Tencent, Hillhouse, Horizons Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, ANZi Ventures and Mastercard. In March 2019, Airwallex was valued over $1 billion USD after its Series C financing, and became one of the fintech unicorns in APAC. The company was also named one of the world’s top 50 fintechs in KPMG’s 2019 and 2018 Fintech100 reports.
As an Airwallex Customer Success Associate/Manager, you will build relationships with prospective customers to ensure they are receiving the tools and support needed to achieve their goals. You will be the bridge between the customer and our support team and will have an in-depth understanding of the customer’s needs which you will communicate to our sales and product teams.
What you will do
- Be an advocate for Airwallex and influence our customer base.
- Support new customers during the onboarding process.
- Educate our customers on how to leverage the full range of Airwallex products.
- Build strong relationships with customers and with our internal support team.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers needs through surveys, reviews, referrals etc.
- Be the voice of the customer in the business and help share customer feedback with our internal teams.
What you will bring
- Proven experience within customer success or a customer support role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English required, and secondary language a plus
- Start-up & Fintech experience preferred
- High education preferred (bachelor’s degree or other)
- Zendesk (or similar support tools) experience preferred
At Airwallex we like to ensure we create the best environment for our people providing a collaborative open office space, PlayStation and table tennis to unwind, a fully stocked kitchen which includes breakfast, snacks, fruit, beers, you name it! We also organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and offer learning and development opportunities. Most importantly, we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- 15 William Street, Melbourne CBD, VIC, 3000