FP&A Analyst at Airwallex
Apply to Airwallex
You will bring
At Airwallex we like to ensure we create the best environment for our people providing collaborative open office space, PlayStation and table tennis to unwind, a fully stocked kitchen which includes breakfast, snacks, fruit, beers, you name it! We also organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and offer learning and development opportunities. Most importantly, we give our people the freedom to be creative.Apply to Airwallex
Airwallex is a technology company that revolutionises the way businesses operate globally. Our financial infrastructure provides a modern technology stack for businesses of all sizes to operate internationally, without the challenges of the current global financial system.
Businesses use Airwallex as their end to end global financial services platform. Whether it’s making or receiving payments from customers, domestically or internationally, Airwallex saves businesses time and money by offering real-time, reliable and cost-effective financial solutions. Our web and API solutions support businesses of all sizes, from small companies to large enterprise.
In this fast-changing digital world that is increasingly becoming borderless, our mission is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world, and by doing so, contribute to the global economy.
Founded in 2015, Airwallex has since grown to over 400 employees across ten offices around the world. Airwallex has raised over $360 million USD in venture capital funding, supported by top-tier investors including DST Global, Sequoia Capital, Tencent, Hillhouse, Horizons Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, ANZi Ventures and Mastercard. In March 2019, Airwallex was valued over $1 billion USD after its Series C financing, and became one of the fintech unicorns in APAC. The company was also named one of the world’s top 50 fintechs in KPMG’s 2019 and 2018 Fintech100 reports.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this role will see you working closely with many stakeholders across the business to provide analytics which will assist them in making major operational, financial and strategic decisions.
- Plan, forecast and analyze the Group’s short-term & long-term business performance
- Work with key stakeholders to enhance and refine models, dashboards, and analysis with the goal of using financial and operational results to better understand company performance
- Support the preparation and submission of the annual budget and forecast
- Oversee the relevant internal control processes, such as pricing control and revenue recognition: review and approve commercial contracts
- Develop appropriate measurement and incentive plan for Business Department’s performance
- Establish new processes through continuous review & improvement of processes
- Support various business projects efficiency enhancement, system implementation and any ad-hoc project
You will bring
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience (Big 4 preferred)
- CA / CPA Qualification
- Strong forecasting skills with experience in handling and analysing complex, high volume data with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent learning ability and keen to understand and drive business and can work under pressure
- Advanced Excel skills and other data analysis skills a plus
- Possess outstanding analytical skills
- Attention to detail a must with an ability to plan, organise and prioritise
- Ability to think beyond numbers and combine data with strategy and financial insight
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
At Airwallex we like to ensure we create the best environment for our people providing collaborative open office space, PlayStation and table tennis to unwind, a fully stocked kitchen which includes breakfast, snacks, fruit, beers, you name it! We also organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and offer learning and development opportunities. Most importantly, we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- 15 William Street, Melbourne CBD, VIC, 3000