Principal Engineer at Assembly Payments
Apply to Assembly Payments
Apply to Assembly Payments
Assembly Payments is one of the fastest growing FinTechs with a presence in Australia, Singapore, India, the Philippines and the United States. We help our customers build automated payment workflows that push the boundaries of what’s possible and reduce the complexity of running both classic and digital-native businesses.
Our team of Assemblers is constantly challenging the status quo of payments. We were pioneers of real-time payments on the New Payments Platform (NPP) in Australia and recently partnered with Standard Chartered to take our vision for payments to the world.
We are ranked in the top 10 start-ups for attracting talent and are growing our presence in the next few years across APAC, Europe the US and Africa and we are looking for people who want to be part of the next generation of global payments.
- Lead design development on a collection of APIs and support front end applications
- Manage, coach and develop a team of 5+ direct reports while facilitating conversations with stakeholders
- Architect systems following best practices and document as repeatable blueprints
- Ensure alignment of technical systems across multiple squads
- Ensure delivery processes are being followed and improved as needed
- Escalation point when required & hands on coding when required
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- 10 years+ experience with full-stack web development at scale
- Proven track record of leading teams from a technical perspective
- A strong background in agile software development
- Experience in designing systems from scratch
- Experience in improving observability of services
- Proficient in AWS platform
Ideal Additional Skills & Experience
- Golang experience highly favourable
- Payments experience highly favourable
In return Assembly is offering
- A company culture with an innovative mindset where your ideas have the potential to create change.
- A fun and flexible work environment. Work remotely or in our creative and vibrant offices in Melbourne, Singapore, India and Manila if you need them.
- Global exposure.
- Paid parental leave for new mothers and fathers to help you transition.
- Competitive salary packages.
Assembly is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without bias to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
Learn more about Assembly Payments and visit our website www.assemblypayments.com
To apply on this role directly on LinkedIn, visit this page: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2411184354/?capColoOverride=true
About Assembly Payments
- 31 Queen Street, Melbourne CBD, VIC, 3000