Customer Experience Officer at Brighte
Apply to Brighte
Who you are
Apply to Brighte
At Brighte, we believe every Australian deserves access to a sustainable and comfortable home. How do we help Australian’s achieve this? We build innovative mobile and web platforms, responsible and seamless financial solutions, and relationships with customers and vendors that last. Our addressable market is massive and rooted in a positive mission that empowers Australian’s and the growing and critically important sustainability market.
We have been recognised for our incredible work in diversity and inclusion and have a leadership team that is passionate about building a high performing culture where people feel a sense of belonging. If you’re keen to work for a mission-driven company, with smart people who live and breath Brighte’s values, have a read below.
What you'll do
Our Customer Support team is obsessed with building supportive, outcome driven, and empathetic relationships with our customers. Brighte's customers reach out to us for all sorts of reasons. From general product usage to billing queries, to feature requests, and more so the ability to flex into a lot of different types of conversations is part of what makes our team incredible. The Customer Support team experiences first hand the positive impact Brighte's products have on our customers. They feed that information back to the teams that continuously improve the customer's experience, making sure we are always doing our best to help solve customer problems.
Who you are
- You can flex your communication style to respond to many different types of people. You'll engage with a wide variety of customers in this role.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving come naturally to you. You have a knack for fixing things and getting to the crux of the problem.
- You are empathetic and seek to understand where your customers are coming from.
- Admin may not be the most exciting part of a role, but you understand clean data and a CRM that is up to date helps us scale our teams and capabilities.
- When your team members get stuck with tough situations you are happy to lend a hand and knowledge share to help find creative solutions for customers.
- Since you're on the front lines, you are the best person to observe customer trends. You're comfortable advising Operations Managers on what you think is best based on observations and data.
- Efficiency and productivity is something you are always striving for. If there is a gap in our process or a better way of doing things you are happy to "Call the ball" and make those changes.
- You are comfortable working towards KPI's and SLA's and have a history of being a high performer.
- You have Customer Support experience using email, chat, or phone with both inbound and outbound customers.
- Employee Share Options. We want to build a successful company which means sharing the potential upside together.
- Flexible working. It's all about balance so feel free to work from home when you need to.
- Generous Parental Leave Policy. We couldn't get where we are today without our families.
- Diversity and Inclusion. Winning Best Workplace Diversity award at the 2020 Finnies.
- Employee Assistance Program. For confidential financial, work, relationship, or wellbeing support.
- Recognition and Reward Brighte Stars program. We drive a culture of recognition and celebration by shining a light on our accomplishments and everyday victories.
- Nutritious food. A well-stocked pantry including free breakfast, daily fresh fruit, espresso coffee, yoghurt, Tim Tams and many more snacks to make work feel a little more like home. We've also got kombucha, beer, and wine on tap.
- End-of-Trip Facilities. Cycle in to work, lock up your wheels, and have a shower in our end of trip facilities with towel service and hair dryers.
We’re a high performing team and proud to be backed by investors who believe in our mission and the opportunity we have ahead of us. Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments, Kim Jackson and Scott Farquhar’s Skip Capital as well as Qualgro Partners continue to help us scale our teams and products.
We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies, having been ranked the 6th fastest growing Technology Business in Australia in the Deloitte Fast 50/500 (2020) and winning the inaugural Finder Green Award (2020). We’ve also been recognised as a leading FinTech by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG.
- 1 Margaret Street, Sydney CBD, NSW, 2000