Senior Front End Developer - React at Cylite
Apply to Cylite
As a medical equipment manufacturer, Cylite is a "Permitted Manufacturer" and is able to support on-site working. The role is predominantly a "Working from Home" position at this time, but some on-site time may be required.Apply to Cylite
Cylite is a rapidly-growing start-up company developing cutting-edge optical imaging instruments for applications in ophthalmology. We are based in Melbourne, Australia, adjacent to the Monash University Science and Technology Precinct. To support our ambitious growth plans, we are seeking to hire a Senior Front End Developer with strong UI design skills and solid commercial software development experience to join our enthusiastic, talented and very collaborative team.
The successful applicant will be a key member of the Cylite software team developing a new innovative clinical user interface for Cylite's Ophthalmic 3D imaging instruments. You will be responsible for developing the UI/UX from concept through to design and implementation using a stack that includes React and .NET Core.
- Demonstrated UI and software design skills on large commercial projects using React
- A solid understanding of good software engineering design principles
- A good understanding of design for usability
- Effective written and verbal communication skills including the ability to clearly document designs and code
- C# / .NET Core
- Medical Software Development Experience
As a medical equipment manufacturer, Cylite is a "Permitted Manufacturer" and is able to support on-site working. The role is predominantly a "Working from Home" position at this time, but some on-site time may be required.
- 45 Normanby Road, Notting Hill, VIC, 3168