Awards Analyst at Deputy
Apply to Deputy
Skills and Experience
Apply to Deputy
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with a future state vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
Currently, our employees are predominately working from home and this role will also be remote for the time being. We anticipate employees will be returning to the office, in a flexible capacity, during 2021 as appropriate & when it is safe to do so.
We are looking for full-time highly motivated and professional Awards Analyst to augment our team of dedicated support staff at Deputy.
The position provides support for escalated issues and Fairwork based Award questions for our SaaS product.
The successful applicant will work closely with our Customer Support teams to ensure Customers understand how awards are interpreted within the Deputy Product as well as the building and maintenance of awards.
An ability of self-learning and curiosity, and immense attention to detail is required to help make sure the correct information is given to Deputy’s customers.
- Collecting and interpreting data from Fairwork
- Analysing results and reporting the results back to relevant members of the business
- Assist to build/maintain an award
- Keeping up to date with changes from Fairwork and always look to improve processes
- Act as an escalation point for colleagues/customers, working closely alongside teams within the business for projects
- Test/QA scripts
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in analyst based roles is preferred
- Inquisitive and troubling shooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to empathise and deal calmly and professionally with customers to resolve their issues
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and provide solutions for a broad range of problems
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work efficiently and reliably with minimal supervision
- Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
- Why IVP Invested in Deputy
- Deloitte's #21 Fastest Growing Technology Startups in Aus 2018
- Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
- Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
- Share Options
- Paternity/Maternity Leave Policies
- Personal Learning & Development Fund
- Flexible Work Policy
- Company wide Development & Coaching
- Awards - "Your Time to Shine & Celebrate Success"
- Social Events & variety of social clubs (Books, LGBT, Games, Sports)
- Mental Health Support
- Munch & Learns
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out this video: Deputy Explained
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now
More jobs at Deputy
- 1-3 Smail Street, Ultimo, NSW, 2007