Documentation Specialist at Deputy
Apply to Deputy
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
Apply to Deputy
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with a future state vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
Currently, our employees are predominately working from home and this role will also be remote for the time being. We anticipate employees will be returning to the office, in a flexible capacity, during 2021 as appropriate & when it is safe to do so.
High-quality content not only aids customers to master our product but is also an invaluable resource for any team member to broaden their knowledge about our offering.
You will be working with the Deputy Training team, Product Managers and Support team to update and create new content to help our customers get the most out of our product. You will also assist in creating learning and development tools for use in-house and for customer-facing purposes.
Your aim is to balance technology, detail and understanding to provide the utmost quality experience for our customers ensuring that any content is simple yet comprehensive.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Produce support content for training customers and internal Deputy’s
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Collect and edit video files from other employees into an easy-to-understand piece of content
- Follow style guides to assist and promote Deputy branding on customer-facing and internal communications
- Create help videos and tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation or copywriting
- Effective problem solver who approaches work with a creative flair
- Visual design skills - with the ability to learn and pick up new tools
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Self motivated with the ability to collaborate with internal teams
- Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
- Why IVP Invested in Deputy
- Deloitte's #21 Fastest Growing Technology Startups in Aus 2018
- Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
- Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
- Share Options
- Paternity/Maternity Leave Policies
- Personal Learning & Development Fund
- Flexible Work Policy
- Company wide Development & Coaching
- Awards - "Your Time to Shine & Celebrate Success"
- Social Events & variety of social clubs (Books, LGBT, Games, Sports)
- Mental Health Support
- Munch & Learns
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out this video: Deputy Explained
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now
More jobs at Deputy
- 1-3 Smail Street, Ultimo, NSW, 2007