Senior Support Operations Engineer (APAC) at Deputy
Apply to Deputy
Apply to Deputy
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
This role is remote for the remainder of 2020, & until it is safe to return to the office.
We are looking for full-time highly motivated and professional Customer Support Operations Engineers to augment our team of dedicated support staff at Deputy. The position provides support for escalated issues and API questions for our SaaS product. The successful applicant will work closely with our Customer Experience teams to ensure smooth transitions for new and existing Customers, as well as improving overall Customer Support tooling. An ability of self-learning and curiosity is required to fully deep dive into the product.
- Responding to Escalated, Audit and API tickets requests
- Working closely with the Customer Experience Engineering team.
- Evaluate customer data for auditing and/or reporting purposes
- Partnering with the Implementation team to help with rollout of new and existing customer setups.
- Improving and Developing Customer Support tooling.
- Training, knowledge sharing across the wider Global Support team
- Previous experience in Level 3 Software Technical Support roles, System Administration, Development, or similar
- Understanding of APIs and webhooks
- Experience interpreting/formatting data via scripts
- Previous experience in gathering requirements and consulting about solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Inquisitive and troubling shooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to empathise and deal calmly and professionally with customers to resolve their issues.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and provide solutions for a broad range of problems.
- Ability to work efficiently and reliably with minimal supervision
- Australian Hyper-Growth Startup
- Head Office in Sydney
- Why IVP Invested in Deputy
- Deloitte's #21 Fastest Growing Technology Startups in Aus 2018
- Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
- Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
- Share Options
- Paternity/Maternity Leave Policies
- Personal Learning & Development Fund
- Flexible Work Policy
- Company-wide Development & Coaching
- Deputy Toastmasters Club
- Awards - "Your Time to Shine & Celebrate Success"
- Social Events & variety of social clubs (Books, LGBT, Games, Sports)
- Mental Health Support
- Munch & Learns
- Food/ Drinks/ Snacks
At Deputy, we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out this video: Deputy Explained
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspectives and skills.
Interested? Apply now.
More jobs at Deputy
- 1-3 Smail Street, Ultimo, NSW, 2007