Support Account Manager at Deputy
Apply to Deputy
Skills and Experience
Apply to Deputy
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with a future state vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
Currently, our employees are predominately working from home and this role will also be remote for the time being. We anticipate employees will be returning to the office, in a flexible capacity, during 2021 as appropriate & when it is safe to do so.
We are looking for a full-time highly motivated and professional Technical Account Manager to augment our team of dedicated Technical Support Engineers at Deputy.
The position provides support for escalated issues, custom work discussions, and answers questions for our SaaS product.
The successful applicant will work closely with our Customer Success and Implementation teams to ensure smooth handover of clients from implementation and continued relationships with existing customers.
- Answering product questions and helping existing customers and prospects to take full advantage of the Deputy product
- Building rapport with prospective customers and guide customers post-implementation on their support journey
- Helping customers become more successful with Deputy: Learn about customers' successes and challenges, sharing customer feedback internally within Deputy, advocating for customer interests and feature requests, and knowing when/how to leverage other Deputies to assist the customer, e.g. Escalated Support or Training
- Creation of Statements of Work and documenting specifications for custom client requirements
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on Deputy releases
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a Technical Account Manager or equivalent is preferred
- Inquisitive with the core product and with the unique configuration of each customer environment
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to maintain composure whilst dealing with any escalated client issues
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and provide solutions for a broad range of problems
An ability of self-learning and curiosity, and willingness to advocate for the customer will set you on a path to success.
- Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
- Why IVP Invested in Deputy
- Deloitte's #21 Fastest Growing Technology Startups in Aus 2018
- Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
- Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
- Share Options
- Paternity/Maternity Leave Policies
- Personal Learning & Development Fund
- Flexible Work Policy
- Company wide Development & Coaching
- Awards - "Your Time to Shine & Celebrate Success"
- Social Events & variety of social clubs (Books, LGBT, Games, Sports)
- Mental Health Support
- Munch & Learns
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out this video: Deputy Explained
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now
More jobs at Deputy
- 1-3 Smail Street, Ultimo, NSW, 2007