Technical Support Manager APAC at Deputy
Apply to Deputy
Skills and Experience:
Apply to Deputy
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with a future state vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
Deputy is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
Currently, our employees are predominately working from home and this role will also be remote for the time being. We anticipate employees will be returning to the office, in a flexible capacity, during 2021 as appropriate & when it is safe to do so.
We’re looking for an exceptional Technical Support leader to lead our Escalated Support team in APAC.
The successful candidate will thrive on developing others, developing successful effective teams with a customer-first mindset.
The position provides high level management for the teams responsible for escalated issues, and custom work discussions for our SaaS product. In this player/coach role you will help to deliver world class support to our global customer base in both a technical and non-technical format.
You will need to work closely with multiple teams spanning across the globe and the business to allow us to deliver world class Support.
- Building a high-performing, world class support team.
- Day-to-day leadership of the Escalated APAC Customer Support team, working in conjunction with our tier 1 specialists in the Philippines and AMER based Escalated Customer Support Team.
- Driving continuous improvement by updating internal processes and implementing best practices through timely feedback, weekly 1:1 meetings and team building
- Respond to Escalation issues raised by our customers
- Reviewing SLAs and SLTs for Escalated Support
- Ensuring the team has the training, coaching, and the tools necessary to improve customers’ experience in their interactions with Support and to be highly-skilled and effective problem solvers
- Develop strong relationships with the Product and Engineering teams to maintain the voice of the customer
- Provide insights to our product teams to help improve the Product
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on Deputy releases
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as a Technical Support Manager; at least 5 years of experience in an advanced customer support role or equivalent is preferred
- 2 years of experience with leading teams as a high performer
- Experience with dealing with direct customer escalations
- Customer first attitude with a history of going above and beyond customer expectations.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to talk to customers of varying technical levels, from a wide range of industries
- Willingness and want to share skills and knowledge
- You have demonstrated the ability to identify root causes and implement corrective actions to build long term customer loyalty
- Understanding of Support data including use of CSAT, First Response and Resolution times, Cost per conversation, and other KPIs.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and provide solutions for a broad range of problems.
- Ability to work efficiently and reliably with minimal supervision
- Experience with common support tools such as Intercom, Zendesk and Jira
An ability of self-learning and curiosity, and willing to advocate for the customer will set you on a path to success.
- Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
- Why IVP Invested in Deputy
- Deloitte's #21 Fastest Growing Technology Startups in Aus 2018
- Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
- Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
- Share Options
- Paternity/Maternity Leave Policies
- Personal Learning & Development Fund
- Flexible Work Policy
- Company wide Development & Coaching
- Awards - "Your Time to Shine & Celebrate Success"
- Social Events & variety of social clubs (Books, LGBT, Games, Sports)
- Mental Health Support
- Munch & Learns
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out this video: Deputy Explained
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now
More jobs at Deputy
- 1-3 Smail Street, Ultimo, NSW, 2007