Customer Success Manager at Drive Yello
Apply to Drive Yello
Apply to Drive Yello
Drive Yello is a fast-growing Australian tech startup that provides delivery technology to businesses and independent couriers.
Currently expanding operations within Australia, we’ll soon expand also internationally opening a whole world of opportunities.
If you have grit, execution bias and willingness to build a company, we want to hear from you!
About The Role
The Customer Success Manager will be part of the Customer Success department. The purpose of this role is to initiate the first contact with new clients, ensure their successful onboarding and provide great ongoing support.
The first contact and onboarding is an important phase of the customer lifecycle, and this role is responsible for establishing the solid foundation that drives customers' future successes. You will work in conjunction with Business Development Managers who are involved in the sales process. The role is a blend of customer-facing communication, client relationship building and focused project management tasks (including clients’ research, CRM and tools update).
We are looking for people who have a passion for starting customer relationships, technology solutions and customer management best practice.
We are not looking for someone who enjoys a traditional day-to-day routine, rather, a curious collaborator who wants to solve real business problems and embrace change as we continue to learn and grow!
What You’ll Do
- A proactive problem-solver, multi-tasker that can perform effectively under pressure
- Ability to understand customer requirements, and tailor-fit product capabilities and business relations accordingly
- Know the Yello products to conduct customers training and advise them on how to use the Yello platform
- Prioritise and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
- Monitor and facilitate the customer’s adoption of Yello’s SaaS platform with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products
- Work with the Customer Success team & Director to identify/resolve all issues that could impact satisfaction
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Yello’s best practices
What You’ll Need
- 1-2 years experience in account management, professional services or Customer Success positions
- Relevant BA/BS degree preferred with a strong record of academic success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to run meetings, give product presentations & host webinars.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive work ethic, ambitious and passionate attitude
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Great presentation skills
- Comfortable with conducting most of the business via phone and email
- Tech-savvy with Mac, iOS, and Android
- Knowledge of CRM software, preferably Salesforce
- Experience with marketplaces, startups or logistics is a plus
About Drive Yello
- 2 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010
- 21 Bellevue Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010