Sales Ops Manager at Drive Yello
Apply to Drive Yello
Apply to Drive Yello
Drive Yello helps businesses efficiently manage last-mile delivery and connects them to gig economy drivers so they can meet the ever-increasing demand for convenience. We have ambitious growth plans and are looking for an inspiring Engineering Leader to drive the scaling of our application architecture and tech teams. We work with some of the largest retail clients here in Australia which include Woolworths, BWS, Dan Murphy’s, Coles, Terry White Chemmart just to name a few.
The Yello Platform provides retailers unprecedented access to data and control of last-mile delivery and has proven to help businesses not only improve their delivery service but also enable them to provide delivery on demand. Retailers are attracted to Drive Yello as they not only get access to innovative technology but a marketplace of couriers to help them provide the convenience customers are demanding.
Drive Yello is searching for a Sales Operations Manager to help support our sales team as we manage incredible growth and new vertical expansion. The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for assisting sales leadership and sales teams in driving operational excellence for Drive Yello. They also assist with the day to day administration of sales and operational tasks.
This role is a high value-add business partner to the sales organization, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value-added information and sales tools.
- Managing and maintaining sales data in Salesforce (CRM) and other software programs
- Providing models and organizing statistical studies for the Sales Department
- Recognizing, developing, and implementing process improvements within the Sales organization, as well as hand-off processes from SDR to Account Executives to Implementation/Onboarding
- Developing and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators
- Managing and maintaining sales process adherence with Sales Representatives
- Partnering with Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data
- Assisting the Sales Leaders with Pipeline and Opportunity inspection
- Preparing Quarterly Business Review presentations
- Creating and maintaining Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material
- Assisting with the onboarding and training process of new Sales Representatives
- Assisting with the development of Enterprise Account onboarding processes
- Work with COO and CEO on pricing and packaging strategies
- Bachelor in Business Administration or related field with further development in an analytical discipline, Master preferred but not essential
- 3+ years of experience within startup or management consulting, combining sales and operations
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Google Suite and Cloud Tools
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel, with the ability to obtain, structure and analyse data - Experience with Google Bigquery highly regarded
- The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes
- A result and success-oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- An ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
What we offer:
- A remote team with processes already set up for remote working
- Competitive salary
- You’ll be working in a business with a strong sense of purpose, with the aim of genuinely impacting the lives of its users and in turn the beneficiaries they serve
- We expect you to work at a sustainable pace, take time off as needed, and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Many of us have families and kids, so we work hard, but keep it real
Drive Yello is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Drive Yello
- 2 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010