Performance Media Manager (SEM/PPC) at Employment Hero
Apply to Employment Hero
Apply to Employment Hero
Employment Hero is one of Australia's fastest-growing SaaS scale-ups. Our platform is the easiest way for small to medium businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement and benefits.
Due to our international expansion, we're proud to be growing our Marketing team! We currently have a highly-engaged team of 13 marketeers who play a critical role in our success. They hit some huge milestones in 2020, but have even more planned for next year.
We're seeking a Performance Media Manager to drive a world-class paid search capability within Employment Hero. This is a newly created role that will be pivotal in scaling our business and making us an international success.
We're searching for someone with previous experience of developing and delivering paid search strategies. The right candidate will have an advanced knowledge of both SEM and PPC.
In return, you'll have the opportunity to work under our Head of Growth Marketing, who is deeply passionate about his field and can offer continual learning and development opportunities. We also offer remote working, access to a dog-friendly office (for those who choose to use it!), regular team and company-wide celebrations, and flexible working arrangements.
- Develop a world-class paid search marketing capability within EH.
- Continually improve our channel effectiveness, driving leads and recurring revenue for the business.
- Help develop and deliver paid search strategies to bring new products and services to market.
- Take full responsibility for the management, build and implementation of new and existing paid search campaigns.
- Construct tests to validate new ideas and continually optimise campaign performance.
- Work with media partners to test industry first products and technology.
- 3 + years' experience working in SEM.
- An advanced knowledge of Bid Management Search Engine Ad Platforms.
- A test and learn mindset - able to develop tests and report back on results.
- A deep understanding of the digital media landscape. We're looking for someone that's at the forefront of digital marketing and changing customer behaviour.
- For bonus points - an advanced knowledge of Programmatic Trading Desk Platforms, and Social Media advertising experience (preferred but not required).
- Close to public transport (Town Hall Station)
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Self, health, wealth, happiness programs
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
Why Join Employment Hero?
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
- LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
- Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
- Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
- GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
- HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
- HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
- HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
- Dynamic Business Top 10 Entrepreneurs, our CEO Ben Thompson ranked #2
- BRW Most Innovative Companies 2015
- Anthill Smart 100 List 2015
- Startup Daily Top 50 Emerging Leaders 2015
- HRD Employer of Choice Award 2015
- Aon Hewitt Best Employers 2013
About Employment Hero
- 439-441 Kent Street, Sydney CBD, NSW, 2000