Senior Business Development Manager at EstimateOne
Apply to EstimateOne
Apply to EstimateOne
EstimateOne is a Melbourne based team of 65 people (and growing) with a mission to better connect the commercial construction industry in Australia and abroad. We want to enable people to do more of the things that matter, and less of the things that don’t. With 11 years in the game, we're both a profitable and fast growing business.
Our SaaS platform is the market leader in Australia & New Zealand and our vision is for our platform to become the industry standard. To do that we'll need to make sure we're unlocking value from what we've already built while also inventing new stuff. It's equal parts optimisation and innovation.
About the role
We’re on a growth journey, and we want you to help us shape that. This is an exciting role that will see you as the first Senior Business Development Manager in Sydney, in a newly established team to take a new flagship product to market.
As a Senior Business Development Manager with knowledge of the construction industry and experience selling a SaaS product, you'll use our existing database as well as generate new leads to contact clients and schedule sales meetings. You’ll be a product expert and be able to communicate the problem our product solves and will be able to effectively communicate its value.
As an experienced Business Development Manager you will:
- Generate new business opportunities through both new and existing clients
- Demonstrate a keen interest in understanding the customers need, translating that to the value our product creates for their business
- Conduct sales meetings & presentations virtually, locally, and interstate
- Create and manage an effective sales process including pitch materials, CRM management and interfaces with the broader team
- Record insights from sales pitches, phone conversations, events and feed this information into the CRM and back to key stakeholders
- Motivate those around you with an inclusive approach through your passion for what you do best
We're looking for smart people who are keen to collaborate - it's that simple. The ability to champion our values matters to us; we care about our team and you'll be joining a group of people who want each other to be happy and successful.
- 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS sales (construction software or construction industry experience highly regarded)
- You love to pick up the phone and are excited by a challenge
- You’re happy to travel interstate for work (in a non-covid world)
- You have strong written & verbal communication skills
- You’re confident selling to all stakeholder levels up to C-Suite executives
- You like to work collaboratively and strive towards a common goal
- You'll need to be able to work remotely as our head office is based in Melbourne
- We are flexible about hours. You don't have to work full time, although we'd love it if you did.
- You'll need to be a great communicator and a fluent English speaker.
- You'll need to be legally eligible to work in Australia.
- Formal training/education is nice, but not a hard requirement (after all, our CEO dropped out of university after six weeks...)
We offer a number of benefits that aren’t just limited to working with the great team.
We offer a competitive commission structure, entrepreneurial leave, volunteer leave, flexible hours, transparent salary tables and we invest in your learning by providing each team member with $5k annually to spend on professional development; to name a few.
If you're interested in joining our team we encourage you to learn more about what it's like to work with us by reading our employee handbook: http://estmt.one/nuts-bolts
If you want to be part of our growth journey, apply with your updated CV and we will be in touch!
- Sydney CBD, NSW, 2000
- 29 Stewart Street, Richmond, VIC, 3121
- 176 Bridge Road, Richmond, VIC, 3121