Senior Full Stack Engineer at Faethm
Apply to Faethm
Apply to Faethm
Faethm is scaling! We're looking for a Sydney-based Senior Full Stack Engineer to join us on this exciting journey!
Do you want to work for an inventive, purpose-driven and civic-minded company? With an ambitious but realisable mission and vision that tackles a very real and globally important issue?
Do you have a growth mindset, high ingenuity and an energetic, hands-on approach? Thrive in an exciting scaleup environment and the ever-changing landscape this presents?
Founded in 2017, Faethm is a global-first augmented analytics platform and fast-growing Sydney based start-up. As the world’s data source for navigating the Fourth Industrial Revolution and the Evolution of Work, Faethm uses AI to model the impact of emerging technologies on any economy, industry, organisation or job. Named by Gartner as 1 of 5 Cool up and coming Vendors in HCM technologies for 2019.
Faethm is helping clients around the world to define technology choices to shape their workforces of the future. It underpins a wide range of national, industry and corporate outcomes that span market, industry and trade strategy; technology investment and deployment; operational transformation, strategic workforce management and L&D; government policy across industry, employment, education, exports, and R&D.
Reporting to Faethm’s Data Management Technical Lead, as a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing user interactions on web pages
- Development of back end website applications
- Design and development of APIs
- Creation of containerised services and databases to solve for product domain solutions
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Collaborating with product designers, product managers, and technical leads to provide deep experience in technical implementation
To be successful in this role you’ll ideally have:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience with DevOps methodologies
- Experience implementing solutions with node js
- Familiarity with SQL and/or NoSQL database technologies and optimisation
- Deep experience with SPA frameworks (React preferred), Redux, and js
- A proven ability to effectively build relationships
- Flexibility with the ability to adapt to change
Join Faethm, and work with an amazing team of professionals, in an autonomous, agile, yet supportive, flexible and fun environment.
P.S We also have great snacks! Courtesy of our Chief Snack Officer, Ria.
We’re looking forward to discussing the role confidentially with you. Please note, regrettably due to volume of applicants and time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Regards, Claire Yellowlees
Global Head of Talent @ Faethm
Faethm is an equal opportunity employer. We find excellence in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- 14 Martin Place, Sydney CBD, NSW, 2000