Senior Product Designer at Finder
Apply to Finder
Nice to have
Apply to Finder
Global success requires a like-minded community of people working together. Our team of energetic, savvy and passionate people at Finder are committed to guiding our audience through complex decisions. Every day, we help people save money, get better rewards and learn something new.
Our crew works tirelessly with brands in over 100 categories including banking, telco, insurance, retail, travel and more in over 80 countries.
Finder is committed to helping our team grow, thrive and remain inspired to learn to deliver for our customers and partners.
We have expanded around the globe and our crew of 400+ is now operating in offices across Sydney, New York, London, Toronto, Manila, Auckland and Wroclaw. Finder continues to forge a global presence with a vision to become the world’s go-to destination for comparing – helping people to find better.
Achieving our mission of changing the way the world makes decisions requires a diverse mix of creative, passionate and innovative people. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and continually striving to create a diverse and inclusive environment where all of our people feel a sense of belonging and can bring their authentic selves to work.
About the role
As the Senior Designer - Growth, you will work alongside Product, Engineering and other Designers to optimise Finder’s webpages to significantly improve in conversion rate for the above pages with laser focus only on the design of the pages itself.
- This role’s primary responsibility is to optimise the design of Finder’s webpages for conversion, which include (but not limited to):
- Landing pages, category pages etc
- Champion design for growth, and partner closely with data, engineering, product, and the business to find elegant but practical solutions to design and conversion challenges
- Primary and secondary call to actions
- Elements on the page that would encourage users to convert
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in graphic and product design.
- The ability to create all assets and artefacts required for the pages they are running conversion experiments on.
- Experience in delivering high-quality, polished, delightful, and easy to use design's.
- Strong sense of empathy - you are able to adopt the mindset of the user, even in subjects you’re less familiar with
- Confident with A/B testing platforms like "Optimizely" so they can create experiments with sound testing methodology on their own?
- The ability to champion design rationale and advocate for it across the company
- Demonstrate, with past examples and results, how they have significantly improved conversion rate by simply focusing on design
Nice to have
- Experience with WordPress, HTML and coding skills.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter, resume and design portfolio. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great fit with the finder.com.au team.
Finder is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
- 99 York Street, Sydney CBD, NSW, 2000
- Adelaide CBD, SA, 5000