Senior Software Engineer - Node.JS at Finder
Apply to Finder
Apply to Finder
As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer with a strong entrepreneurial mindset, you will explore new trends, technologies and experiments, whilst working closely with crew across Product, Design, and Technology while partnering with Global Leadership crew to create new products & features to Finder.
You will champion and embody great software engineering principles to deliver on key experiments and projects.
- Exploring new technologies/trends and products that will benefit the experiments the team is working on.
- Work within the cross-functional teams across finder to deliver key features and projects
- Work from MVP through to scale-up for a large number of users, globally.
- Own the architecting systems for each new feature that is launched.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a key player in our growth, someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset, who can explore market trends and new offerings that can be built into the Finder Product offerings.
- Experience working from an MVP through to launch and Scale
- Experience in a fast-paced, energised, environment, working with ambiguity, an environment where often you find yourself with more questions than answers.
- Experience working with Node.JS, MongoDB, GraphQL, React, React Native.
- Expertise in Agile development methodologies.
- Software and Systems Architecture and solution design.
- Excellence in architectural design, including SOA, MicroService architectures, messaging and event processing.
Nice to have
- Experience with fin-tech; Crypto, neo banks, banking.
- A passion for start-up’s, growth & scaling products will help you succeed within this role.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great fit with the finder.com.au team.
Finder is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
- 99 York Street, Sydney CBD, NSW, 2000
- Adelaide CBD, SA, 5000