Graduate Mechanical Engineer at Gilmour Space Technologies
Apply to Gilmour Space TechnologiesApply to Gilmour Space Technologies
Gilmour Space is the leading Australian rocket company, pioneering next-generation hybrid propulsion technologies for small satellite launch vehicles.
We have an exciting opportunity for recent Graduates with up to 1-2 years of experience in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics, Aerospace, or related fields to join the Gilmour Space family in January 2021.
To succeed in the role, you will have recently graduated with and hold an Engineering degree. You will be an innovative team player who is looking for a career in aerospace, is passionate about space technology, and possess the following:
- Degree qualification in Engineering – Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics, Aerospace, or related fields
- Experience in bringing your designs to fruition (personal or in school)
- Working knowledge of CAD
- Solid technical aptitude, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Hands on experience in "things that move" during your time at university (or prior, since) will be required
You will be confident, creative with the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
How to apply:
You will be joining a team that is working together to achieve the unimaginable for human access to space. You will be encouraged to reach your highest potential through continuous learning and embracing change.
If you are a proactive team player with a passion for space and a desire to succeed, please apply now by clicking the apply button and including your resume and cover letter.
Gilmour Space Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
More jobs at Gilmour Space Technologies
About Gilmour Space Technologies
- 62 Millaroo Drive, Helensvale, QLD, 4212