Senior Technical Recruiter at HappyCo
Apply to HappyCo
Apply to HappyCo
- 5+ years in a proven full-cycle recruitment role
- 2+ years experience hiring for technical roles (e.g. software engineers, technical product managers, etc.)
- Extremely comfortable with ATS systems and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Proven in-house experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with great follow-through and follow-up practices
- Positive, can-do attitude, strong interpersonal skills, an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing and prioritizing multiple projects, and a desire to stretch to new capabilities
- Passion for the candidate experience
- Experience managing and providing recruitment reports
- Established candidate network in Adelaide
- Experience working with Lever
About the Job:
We’re seeking a self-driven, in-house Senior Technical Recruiter who will attract, source, and hire across our Engineering, Product, and Design teams for our Adelaide, South Australia office. Partnering closely with the hiring managers, you’ll guide candidates through the hiring process, ensuring they have a positive experience throughout. You’ll also instruct the hiring team on the best hiring practices and maintain a consistent process throughout.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for proactively sourcing talent, maintaining robust pipelines, and promoting HappyCo’s brand. You’ll provide regular pipeline updates to stakeholders and will utilize analytics to draw insights on how to make our hiring process smarter, happier, and more efficient.
- Conduct full-cycle recruitment of candidates including sourcing, screening, scheduling, and hiring by identifying and utilizing creative sourcing strategies across all roles
- Positively influence and develop relationships with Hiring Managers
- Provide regular updates and reports on the candidate pipeline to various stakeholders
- Create a high standard candidate experience and coach leaders and interviewers on best recruitment practices
- Develop an active network to create a candidate pool across all relevant disciplines
- Assist with developing the company’s brand while building a sustainable pipeline and community of candidates
- Assist with the transition and onboarding of a new ATS (applicant tracking system)
HappyCo is a proud equal employer and an affirmative action employer. We're committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
A note to Recruitment Agencies: Please don’t reach out to us about our roles--we’ve got it covered. We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and HappyCo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes (unless you are interested in this role ;) ) Thanks!
- 18-20 Grenfell Street, Adelaide CBD, SA, 5000