Acquisition Marketing Manager - Trade at hipages
Apply to hipagesApply to hipages
hipages provides a better, smarter way to connect tradies and consumers and get the job done well.
Our purpose is to make home improvement effortlessly efficient, creating happier homes. We build technology that solves the frictions of an industry ready for optimisation and are on a mission to bring simplicity, trust and create a seamless experience for our tradies and homeowners.
To date, over two million Australians have changed the way they find, hire and manage trusted tradies to get a job done around their home by using hipages. Our team thrives on bringing simplicity and trust to the tradie/consumer experience.
hipages. Change the way you tradie!
As the Acquisition Marketing Manager - Trade for hipages, a private technology company, your role will be to drive tradie acquisition and specifically responsible for bringing new tradies into the hipages platform by developing, delivering and optimising marketing activities.
You will have clear commercial targets and work closely with our marketing, sales, product and data teams in order to understand all aspects of our sales funnel and the nuances specific to your channels. You’ll experience a business that moves fast, thrives on collaborative activities and encourages you to bring new opportunities to the forefront.
- Build and lead the acquisition strategy across relevant channels to meet tradie acquisition targets.
- Develop a roadmap of initiatives to to drive growth/incremental traffic and reach targets effectively with efficient budget management.
- Drive and accelerate channel performance; reach, engagement and conversion rates through an obsessive focus on utilising data/insights and continuous testing by managing external and internal resources (SEO, content & paid media) to deliver and execute on the strategy and targets.
- Using CRO techniques, manage the Wordpress site, iterating for improvements.
- Work closely with our sales team and product streams to continually support the sales function and optimise towards new business targets and ensure tradie development requirements are understood and appropriately prioritised.
- Work closely with our partnerships manager on strategic partnerships to drive acquisition and deliver the required assets to bring these partnerships to life.
To be successful in this role you must be someone who is highly curious and has a strong sense of urgency, you use these skills to drive growth. You are an insights based marketer who can demonstrate proficiency with data analytics tools. You will be able to deliver tradie acquisition growth in line with the hipages brand and business goals across channels. You also use data and insights led thinking to inform the strategy process and can develop tactical marketing campaigns to assist in the achievement of operational marketing goals.
You are commercially minded and highly numerate and have strong data and analytical skills. You thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritise, pivot and problem-solve. You are a strong team-player, collaborating strongly but working autonomously where required. You are highly organised with great attention to detail and the ability to manage simultaneous projects and you have the ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- 5+ years digital marketing and acquisition experience driving high growth in a multi-channel environment.
- Has worked in fast-growth B2B, subscription or member based business.
- Experience managing and briefing internal and external parties.
- Specific skills and experience
- Deep understanding and experience with growth marketing, paid media landscape, sales funnel optimisation, user experience design, A/B testing, copy-writing, channel level acquisition attribution models and reporting.
- Experience leading conversion rate optimisation and continuously testing for improvement
- Proven success using SEO and Content to drive acquisition
- CMS and website management experience (wordpress preferred)
- Solid experience in performance marketing and Google Adwords.
- Social, affiliate and retargeting knowledge.
Why join the hipages family?
Our team members really are at the forefront of our business and we empower our team to have a voice, make a difference, help lead the business forward and keep hipages one of the best places to work in Australia. A dedicated high performance team, huge investment in your career development, superior employee benefits and participation within our Employee Share Program are just some of the many reasons to join us, not to mention the free brekkie and the most amazing office in Australia, located in the heart of Sydney CBD!
What you can expect:
At hipages, no two days are the same and our pace is fast! Interesting, meaningful and challenging work within our diverse and inclusive ‘one team’ culture will have you leaping out of bed in the morning. We regularly refer to our company values to guide our behaviours and empower our team to feel free to be themselves so they can unleash their maximum potential. We are down-to-earth people who genuinely work together as a team to "make it happen". This is hipages' DNA.
We also love celebrating - everything! Birthdays, babies, big wins, little wins and anything in between; our company celebration events are legendary! Check out our Instagram #hipagesteam to get the picture.
Does this sound like the place you belong? Welcome home.
- 255 Pitt Street, Sydney CBD, NSW, 2000