Senior Growth Product Manager at hipages
Apply to hipages
hipages. Change the way you tradie!
Our employees really are at the forefront of our business and we empower our team to have a voice, make a difference, help lead the business forward and keep hipages a great place to work. Huge investment in your training and career development, superior employee benefits and participation within our Employee Share Program are just some of the many reasons to work here, not to mention the free brekkie and the most amazing office in Australia, located in the heart of Sydney CBD!Apply to hipages
hi. We’re hipages.
hipages provides a better, smarter way to connect tradies and consumers and get the job done well.
The hipages marketplace connects consumers looking to hire tradies with tradies who are looking to grow their business. We build technology that solves the frictions of an industry ready for optimisation and are on a mission to bring simplicity, trust and a seamless experience for our tradies and homeowners.
To date, over three million Australians have changed the way they find, hire and manage trusted tradies to get a job done around their home by using hipages. This role will help take us to 4 million and beyond!
hipages. Change the way you tradie!
As the Senior Growth Product Manager for hipages, your role will be to lead the hipages “Marketplace Growth Team”, a cross functional team who deliver growth marketing and product-lead growth initiatives designed specifically to increase the number of consumers and tradies using our marketplace. You will be responsible for collecting business requirements from your executive sponsor and business owners, translating those requirements to the team, and leading discovery, ideation and delivery to drive initiatives that hockeystick our metrics
- Lead discovery, ideation, validation and delivery of all work done by the hipages Marketplace Growth Team.
- Cast the net wide when it comes to ideation, ensuring we gather the best ideas from across the business.
- Be the hipages subject matter expert for product-lead growth, helping identify novel ways to achieve our growth ambitions.
- Define and prioritize (in collaboration with the VP Product, relevant business owners and executive sponsor) the growth backlog, focussing always on what will drive the biggest business impact. This includes creating and sharing relevant documentation with the team, writing JIRA tickets and ensuring team members deliver on what they commit to.
- Sprint planning, ensuring everyone in the squad are very clear on what work they should do and why that work matters.
- Participate in relevant marketing team rituals (weekly meetings, planning sessions etc) and product team rituals (weekly team meetings, scrum of scrums, 1:1 with VP Product etc).
- Ownership and responsibility for maintaining the hipages 'Directory', including monitoring performance, maintaining organic rankings and working with the engineering lead and SEO lead to ensure the consumer SEO function is appropriately supported by engineering..
We are looking for a natural communicator who loves to lead product growth and vision. Are you someone who is a problem solver, and enjoys solving key business problems within a team environment? We are looking for a team member who can help find ways to grow the hipages business whilst maintaining and improving our customer experience.
- 5+ years experience working in either growth marketing or growth PM style roles (ideally with a blend of both).
- 5+ years experience leading an agile cross functional team including experience in leading discovery & delivery, backlog management and sprint planning.
- A solid understanding of the technology behind digital products and being comfortable leading a group of engineers in product initiatives.
- General UI & UX design understanding
- Expertise in ROI, volume trends and forecasting.
- Deep expertise in digital marketing, product led growth or both.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in online analytics.
- Excel, JIRA and confluence experience, including working knowledge of how to run an effective kanban and prioritization process.
- Experience with AB testing and/or feature flagging.
- Experience working in online marketplaces and a working knowledge of SEO will be beneficial.
Why work for us?
Our employees really are at the forefront of our business and we empower our team to have a voice, make a difference, help lead the business forward and keep hipages a great place to work. Huge investment in your training and career development, superior employee benefits and participation within our Employee Share Program are just some of the many reasons to work here, not to mention the free brekkie and the most amazing office in Australia, located in the heart of Sydney CBD!
Who we are
At hipages, no two days are the same and our pace is fast. Our diverse and inclusive culture drives our success and makes us a great place to work - we celebrate the individual! We empower our team to feel free to be themselves so they can unleash their maximum potential. We are down-to-earth people who genuinely work together as a team to "make it happen". This is hipages' DNA.
We also love celebrating - everything! Birthdays, babies, big wins, little wins and anything in between, our company awards and events are legendary! Check out our Instagram #hipagesteam to get the picture. Does this sound like the place you belong? Welcome home.
hipages. Change the way you career!
- 255 Pitt Street, Sydney CBD, NSW, 2000