Quality Assurance Engineer at HIVERY
Apply to HIVERY
Apply to HIVERY
HIVERY is a multi-award winner pioneer of hyper-local retailing, combining artificial intelligence (AI), operations research, and human-centred design to help consumer packaged goods (CPG) manufacturers and retailers generate a return on physical space investments. HIVERY is transforming category management and retail trade promotion with innovative algorithms sourced from Australia's national science agency - CSIRO's Data61. HIVERY is venture-backed and headquartered in Sydney, Australia, with offices in Bentonville, USA and Japan.
Being a QA Engineer with HIVERY
Being a Quality Assurance Engineer within HIVERY means being passionate about building robust quality assurance systems and processes to enhance the quality of our product suite. You will be passionate about working hand in glove with our developers in identifying defects and ensuring high quality code. You will ideally have worked with a mature software engineering team and understand how to QA data. Identifying new test techniques and tools to keep innovating right across our product suite and raise the bar on quality.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Building robust software quality assurance systems and processes that ensure the delivery of perfect applications
- Performing quality assurance checks including but not limited to processes, interactions and performance
- Ensuring data accuracy across the different tasks, so attention to detail is key
- Contributing to technical and spec design reviews
- Attend and actively participate in daily stand-ups and retrospectives
The Skills You Will Need to be Successful
- 4-5 years of QA Engineering experience within an Agile delivery model, preferably Scrum
- Solid experience of manual testing and automating Web apps using Selenium or Cypress
- Non Functional Testing including Performance Testing, Scalability Testing and Security Testing
- Solid DB query skills and experience with Jira
- Experience testing APIs, Web Services, and webpages
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Python highly sought after
- If you come from a strong math background that would be highly regarded
The Tech Stack We Use
- AWS and Azure
- Soap UI / Postman
Why be a Hiverian?
We’re hoping you’re already intrigued and inspired enough to get in touch. But in the spirit of sweetening the deal further, we also offer a great range of employee experiences:
- A work culture that values your awesomeness and supports you to be the best version of yourself
- Flexible work hours because we know you also have a life
- Opportunities to connect and learn from an amazingly talented team
- Full benefits package so you know we care
An awesome startup culture, unprecedented growth trajectory, a pretty impressive product suite that is creating the future, a passion for making the impossible possible...we’re only just getting started! We’d love for you to join us on this journey!
What do I do next?
Please apply with a resume and a cover letter. Check us out at www.hivery.com.
Come and Play!
- 15 Foster Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010