Sales Operations Analyst at HotDoc
Apply to HotDoc
Apply to HotDoc
HotDoc is excited to begin the search for a Sales Operations Analyst to join a fast-growing health-tech startup.
You will be given the opportunity to learn from some of the brightest minds in the business, you will at times need to work cross-functionally with members of the marketing, product, and wider CX teams to support an amazing customer journey from start to finish.
Enjoy flexible working, while thriving in an ethically driven company, that fosters inclusivity and a collaborative work environment, where personal development and career progression aren’t just buzz words.
What you will be doing
After doubling in size over the last 12 months to meet the growing demands of our increased market share, we are now looking for an experienced Sales Operations legend to join our team. You will be responsible for the day to day operations of the sales team which will ensure we can continue to scale our team and new revenue streams as we move into additional healthcare markets. This role will deliver new levels of efficiency by enabling more data-backed decisions that drive our growth. Working primarily with the sales team, and taking day-to-day direction from the Head of Sales, the role will work closely with the Operations department to leverage their engineering resources and maintain awareness and compatibility with broader HotDoc business operations. We want to build holistic systems, not silos, and don’t want to solve the same problem in many places
Who you will be doing it for
As the preferred vendor of healthcare software solutions, HotDoc is improving the patient experience for over 4 million Australians and counting. HotDoc helps bridge the gap between patients and doctors nationwide, by providing cutting edge technology and an easy, proactive, and accessible means of managing the patient journey from booking to check-in.
To be the right person for this role you will be accountable to
- Guide and train sales team on the correct use of Hubspot
- Run quarterly market scrapes
- Facilitate use of new sales tools with Hubspot like Gong.io to improve sales performance
- Provide quarterly analytics on portfolio performance and reports to Team Managers
- Build and report on full sales funnel performance working in collaboration with Marketing
- Track weekly performance reports and compile for Head of Sales
- Calculate monthly commissions payments and provide individual reports for each rep
- Engage in project planning with the Operations department to ensure Sales Operations are compatible with the broader HotDoc Operations infrastructure and represent the requirements of Sales in Operations planning
- Work closely with Business Operations Engineers to implement technical solutions where appropriate
You’re just the person we’re looking for if you can reinforce the sales process diplomatically and also provide data insights and recommendations for performance improvements to Team Managers directly for performance coaching.
You will also have
- Worked in short sales cycles before (2 - 3 weeks) and have experienced selling sophisticated B2B solutions (SaaS experience a bonus)
- Experience motivating others and leading a team to top performance
- Socially conscious values and be a person who wants to be in a role that positively impacts Australian healthcare
- Awareness of your extrinsic your motivations and have a track record of exceeding expectations
- You’re passionate about technology, health IT and/or SaaS
- You get to experience your impact and contribution to the company first hand
- A manager who doesn’t watch the clock - because you don’t watch the clock
- Our kitchen is full of fresh fruit, snacks, tea, and a serious coffee machine. We also have some particularly talented bakers here!
- Your calendar is pretty full here - even in a remote/work COVID world, we've adapted well! - Normally you'll be a part of end-of-year parties, golf and table tennis, competitions, BBQs, and a yearly Talent Show. Friday nights here are also pretty great
- Your yoga and personal training sessions are subsidised and it all happens at the office (and remotely!) so you don’t have to go far to find wellness
- We have a beautiful, green office on the Yarra River in Melbourne’s CBD that boasts the best balcony view in Melbourne. We can't wait to get back to it!
- 525 Flinders Street, Melbourne CBD, VIC, 3000