Technical Business Analyst at Ignition Advice
Apply to Ignition Advice
Apply to Ignition Advice
We are currently offering a number of Technical Business Analyst roles. This is an opportunity to join a leading, global fin-tech headquartered in North Sydney, specialising in digital financial advice. As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the documenting solutions for new features of Ignition's platform.
Be a part of an energetic and fast-moving global team to develop a rich, stable and engaging product built with .NET and Vue.js, hosted in AWS. This role will cover all aspects of technical analysis for our SaaS product including writing of business requirements, working with developers and architects to agree solution designs and documenting them agile epics and stories. It will also involve the contributing the configuration of the platform using Json and a number of other tools
Please note that Ignition are not in a position to sponsor visas for this role.
What you will be doing
- Lead creation of epics and stories for our financial advice platform.
- Interact closely with business stakeholders to understand requirements to collaboratively implement target solutions.
- Work with Solution Architect and developers to design innovative technical solutions to meet business needs.
- Socialise and size stories with the development teams.
- Work closely with the development teams throughout the development process to ensure stories are understood and implemented correctly.
- Assist the QA team with the development of E2E tests in the solutions you develop.
- Define and implement customer configurations in our platform using Json and other tools.
- Working with Customer to understand technical requirements and to implement our solution.
- Lead by example in all areas of Business Analysis.
- Contribute to the evolution of software development standards and practices.
- General problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively.
- Time management and prioritisation skills essential.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas to a broad audience including our enterprise clients.
- Work in an agile and fast paced environment.
- Share experience and knowledge with colleagues, enabling others to learn and grow.
- Provide assistance and support to team members.
- Embrace change, and responsibility.
What you need
- Relevant work experience or university degree in technology
- 3+ years direct work experience in a technical business analysis role
- Professional software development experience including a solid understanding of Json
- Experience in software product development
- Experience with the Atlassian toolset including Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket
- Knowledge of design patterns and best practices in software development
- Knowledge of common web and application architectures and development methodologies
About Ignition Advice
- 100 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060