Senior Technical Support Engineer at Kasada
Apply to Kasada
What you will bring
What you will do
Apply to Kasada
Do you enjoy solving complex technical problems?
Do you want to work for a company focused on changing the future? A company whose Cyber Security products are so exciting, that we have captured the attention and investment from the CIA’s very own VC, In-Q-Tel?
This isn’t your ordinary Senior Technical Support Engineer role, and Kasada is not your typical Cyber Security business. We’re helping humans take control back, and we’re looking for a tech-savvy rock star who doesn’t just value our very human customers, we’re looking for someone who truly lives and breathes delivering an extraordinary customer experience while solving highly complex and challenging technical problems. Our Technical Support Team is an integral part of our global customers' success, and you will have a direct impact on everything you do.
If you're a great communicator and collaborator, a future thinker and natural problem solver, then you may just be the new team member we're looking for. We need someone who seeks to understand our customers' goals, and enables them to succeed; both directly by solving problems, and by working closely across Kasada with R&D, Customer Success and Product Teams. Someone who sees opportunities and pro-actively engages in business-wide projects, influencing our product evolution to deliver the optimal customer experience.
What you will bring
- Ability to break down the big problems into smaller problems in order to efficiently pinpoint the root cause of issues, and resolve them effectively
- Sees complex problems from multiple perspectives, thinking outside the box to get to the root cause
- An absolute understanding of how the DNS works
- Basic understanding of macOS and Unix Terminal commands
- Knowledge or experience in using and troubleshooting issues with CDNs like Cloudfront/Akamai/Section.io…
- Past experience with cloud providers, preferably AWS.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written) in English, possessing the ability to support customers over email, phone, or screen-shares
- A strong degree of empathy for the customer experience, and able to “speak customer”
- Ability to successfully manage your time, balancing multiple tasks with varying levels of priority and urgency
- Passion for identifying opportunities to develop or improve processes, and execute on it
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively operate with a wide variety of people and roles
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor other support engineers to grow their technical and troubleshooting skills
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent demonstrated experience.
Combining technical ingenuity and out-of-this-world customer service, you will be hungry for continual learning, while also bringing your personal expertise to the team.
What you will do
- Provide a consistently high-quality customer experience through multiple communication channels, delivering value through our products and services to enable our customers to be successful
- Resolve problems for our customers, through code/error diagnosis, debugging, validation, and root cause analysis
- Engage collaboratively with customer and engineering teams around communication, investigation, and resolution of application issues
- Work with existing teams and technology to identify common issues; and build proactive capabilities to solve, respond, or have customers self-serve knowledge
- Build and mature our capabilities, documentation, and tools to proactively deal with issues and further enable customer success
- Monitor queue health and identify ways to proactively address trends
- Engage the wider Kasada business to assist in building a best-practice support function globally.
Further opportunities to contribute to other projects and initiatives are open to you and your passions too!
As one of our early team members, you will have a say in the future direction of our global Support team. We are ONE Team, and we work as a united force to continually deliver a positive impact on the world and each other, as we grow. We pride ourselves in our curiosity, digging deep while creating a fun, innovative and balanced environment. We are fast-moving and fast-growing, focusing on the right problems to get the greatest outcomes for our customers and our team. We encourage each other to share experiences and opinions, AND to act on them. We empower you to do great things!
More about Kasada
Continually innovating and creating software to enable humans to take back control of the internet, Kasada empowers enterprises to both protect their businesses and make smart decisions based on real data, real transactions and real growth. We stop the bots! Growing in Sydney, Melbourne, New York and Walnut Creek, we are looking for people who are passionate about creating a secure and safe internet for businesses and people, everywhere.
More about our benefits
Regardless of location, or whether you work in the office, from home, or a combination of the two, Kasada is a highly collaborative team, and we are always looking for more ways to have fun! We support you with some great perks, such as: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, health & wellbeing options, flexible learning, Hackathon days, and more, as we continue expanding our benefits portfolio!
- 822 George Street, Chippendale, NSW, 2008
- 534 Church Street, Cremorne, VIC, 3121