Insights Analyst at Lendi
Apply to Lendi
Apply to Lendi
Lendi is Australia's #1 online home loan platform. We're revolutionising the industry with best-in-class technology and a suite of tools that takes the hard work out of home loans - for our Customers and Staff alike.
We are seeking someone with strong analytical and communication skills and an understanding of product world to help drive our customer analytics forward. This role is part of Lendi’s Business Intelligence team which assists our business to make informed, data-driven decisions at both tactical and strategic levels.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing various analyses of business problems, producing clear information and visualisations in Tableau and other tools for a range of stakeholders across our business
- Working closely with our customer events data set and creating insightful models to help the product teams understand consumer behaviours and trends
- Engaging with managers across our product teams to document their insight requirements and translate these into clearly defined deliverables
- Becoming an active part of the testing process, where you will come up with ideas and help analyse A/B/X tests
- Help our Product Managers identify and document events correctly to ensure implementation is straight-forward.
- Independently interrogating different data sets to identify meaningful insights for our team leaders.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years’ experience working in a similar role
- Strong academic credentials in a computer science/statistics based degree (or similar)
- Proficiency in SQL is essential; exposure to Python is advantageous
- A demonstrable aptitude for understanding, manipulating and cleaning complex data-sets
- Experience with customer/marketing/UX events, and analytics platforms (Amplitude preferable)
- CRM experience (nice to have)
- Experience with experimentation frameworks
- Working alongside passionate and intelligent analysts, engineers and product experts
- Ongoing training initiatives and career development
- Flex-first approach to work (80% of the office work from home)
- A week's additional annual leave after 3 years' service
- Friendly, dynamic and professional work culture
- Awesome Circular Quay location when required
- Regular social activities.
Please accompany your application with a personalized cover letter addressed to the Head of Data and Analytics detailing why this role is for you.
- 37 Pitt Street, Sydney CBD, NSW, 2000