UX/UI Designer at Lyka Pet Food
Apply to Lyka Pet Food
Apply to Lyka Pet Food
The UX/UI designer role is a key hire within our small marketing team and you will be joining the business at a pivotal moment as we look to scale our customer base and take our business to new heights.
As a well funded and ambitious start-up with incredibly high growth potential, candidates have the opportunity for career progression and to become key members of the Lyka team at a very early and exciting stage in the business.
As a result you'll be working directly with the founders so we can continually provide value to our customers through beautiful, user-centred design, taking the creative lead on designing intricate applications and customer experiences, along with supporting our marketing team with ad-hoc requests, all while growing your skills and experience as best in class designer and further strengthening our brand.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in UX/UI design
- Supporting our Brand and Graphic Designer in helping us take our brand to the next level, assisting with the development of our brand guidelines and UI pattern library
- Proven track record at delivering high quality UX/UI design and able to evidence the impact on customer experience and conversion rates
- Experience with working closely with technology teams to ensure your designs are implemented and executed to the full and are absolutely pixel perfect
- Incredible attention to detail and consistency when it comes to branding
- Natural problem solver and thrives on creating customer solutions through the power of beautiful, user-centred design
- Comfortable with all the usual design tools - Sketch, Invision, Adobe
- Excellent communication skills and able to deliver high quality work at pace
- Positive, can-do attitude and thrives on being part of a small, incredibly focussed team
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Comfortable with changing priorities and direction as the business requires and evolves. Our growth means there are constantly new things to work on every day. As such it’s likely that you’ll often be working across the board on new and exciting projects.
- Finally, you have to love dogs!
- Dog friendly office - hang out with the original Lyka, and bring your own furry-loved ones
- Growth and Development - Lyka is growing extremly quickly, which means you'll have the opportunity to take your career to the next level through high ownership and fast-pace
- Collaboration - Team Lyka is a unique and collaborative environment. From Fullstack Engineers, to Vets and Chefs, our team excels at leveraging diverse points of view to create amazing results, while having fun along the way
About Lyka Pet Food
- Alexandria, NSW, 2015
- Mandible Street, Alexandria, NSW, 2015
- Sydney CBD, NSW