Customer Success Manager at MadeComfy
Apply to MadeComfy
Nice to have:
About Made Comfy
If this sounds like the type of environment you'd thrive in, please apply!Apply to MadeComfy
MadeComfy is a fast-growing and multi-award-winning disrupter of the Real Estate and Hospitality industry, and we're looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the team! In this role you'll be responsible for managing a portfolio of MadeComfy properties, everything from owner communication to maintenance, and providing fast, professional guidance to our owners.
Day to day this involves:
- Managing up to 80-100 customers at once, and resolving any issues that pop up at their properties
- Working with our owners on strategies on how to maximise revenue
- Working with the broader team to ensure our NPS score continues to be the highest in the industry
- Bringing in your experience to improve processes and communication between the teams
- Keeping your inbox and the CRM up to date.
You’re a great communicator and a hands-on problem solver. You’re someone who wants to build on your previous experience, learn something new, and join a successful and well-funded startup to grow with it.
Key skills you'll need
- You have excellent communication and customer management skills
- You’re a self-starter, great at solving problems, and can make an impact from day one
- You’re reliable, have great attention to detail, and are great at getting things done
- You’re very comfortable with using technology and digital systems (e.g. working with our CRM HubSpot)
- You have a good understanding of traveller needs and requirements when booking
- You have experience in talking to customers about market trends, seasonality and the importance of pricing
- You’re resilient - stress doesn’t stress you out
Nice to have:
- 2 years experience in customer service or account management
- Previous startup experience
About Made Comfy
MadeComfy is a property management and hospitality company specialising in short-term rentals. Guests booking a MadeComfy seek a living experience in quirky, self-contained properties with a high level of comfort, convenience and consistency.
Property owners are able to generate higher rental returns with an end-to-end management service that includes everything from furnishing & styling, revenue management, 24/7 guest management, housekeeping and maintenance.
One of MadeComfy’s key differentiators for property owners is the use of dynamic pricing and access to the owner portal that provide them with the highest returns and transparency. It uses data analytics that helps deliver significantly higher returns compared with what property owners are getting when they opt for other forms of rental.
- Mentoring! You'll be joining a talented and friendly team invested in your development.
- Massive opportunity for growth - we're growing rapidly and want to take talented and invested people on our journey as we continue to disrupt the Real Estate space
- Creating impact - we'd love your ideas on how we can continue to improve and develop.
- A competitive salary and a beautiful office in Ultimo
If this sounds like the type of environment you'd thrive in, please apply!
- Sydney CBD, NSW, 2000
- 458 Wattle Street, Ultimo, NSW, 2007
- 425 Smith Street, Fitzroy, VIC, 3065
- 121 Marcus Clarke Street, Canberra CBD, ACT, 2601