Inside Sales Associate at Plenti
Apply to Plenti
Apply to Plenti
We believe the financial system has become bloated and inefficient so we’re using technology and data to give value - and power - back to the consumer. Our ambition is huge and the only way we can achieve it is by bringing together the best people in the world. That's where you come in.
Who are we?
Plenti is Australia's leading technology-led consumer lending and investment business. We are on a mission to challenge the status quo. We have opened-up consumer credit to everyday Australians. We are also disrupting the automotive, renewable energy, personal and legal loan markets. We’ve funded $1bn+ in loans and earlier this year we listed on the ASX, raising funds to help take our business to the next level.
What's the opportunity?
We're building our sales team and looking for amazing Sales Associate to help bring our personal and automotive loans to the people of Australia. We're not looking for any old Sales Associate - this is for someone who strives for something different, and perhaps thinks the current system is broken and is looking for a huge change. Well look no further.
The Sales Associate role is new in our business and you will be tasked with engaging with customers who are yet to transact on our platform but have already submitted application. You'll be working with our internal sales team to speak with customers and support them in completing their application with Plenti for a loan. This is ideal for an ambitious and proactive person with clear lines of progression through the business.
Work flexibly up to 20 hours/week. This is the ideal role if you are at university, have classes in either the morning or afternoon but also want to get into the world of finance.
What do I need to have done to be great this?
- A keen interest in finance and sales
- Comfortable with cold calling and relentlessly persistent
- Charming phone and personal manner
- Ideally, experience in selling a diverse collection of products in different industries
- Proven track record of meeting your sales and growth targets
- A “hunting” mindset with the ability to self-start and drive leads independently
- Ability to grasp issues and find appropriate solutions to objections, often preemptively
- A genuine willingness and desire to represent Plenti with passion and energy
- Exceptional time management and self-organisation skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with people at all level
What's life like at Plenti?
- We value openness and ideas more than anything else - it doesn't matter who you are in the business, we want your input
- Your career at Plenti is what you make it - there are Plenti of career opportunities to match your own plan for growth - so you can grab them and run
- A phenomenal group of driven and intelligent colleagues
- A sincere purpose which every person truly believes in
- Flexible working arrangements
- Monthly company events
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sometimes we even head out and race boats against one another!
- Ultimately, a hard working but enjoyable environment, where everyone strives to ensure we offer great products to customers and grow rapidly
- 14 Martin Place, Sydney CBD, NSW, 2000
- Adelaide CBD, SA, 5000