Executive Assistant at Propeller Aero
Apply to Propeller Aero
Apply to Propeller Aero
Propeller provides hardware and software solutions that make life easier for the people doing the dirty, dangerous, invaluable work that drives our society—construction, mining, aggregates, and waste management.
We are a well-established force in the drone mapping and worksite management space, and we strive to maintain that young, scrappy start-up energy that helped us establish that presence in the first place.
We’re certainly not a suit-and-tie environment, but we’ve got no slouches in our ranks, either. We’re fascinated with solving hard problems in uncharted territories. Each team member is empowered to approach, own, and solve problems creatively. We listen to each other, never stop learning, own our mistakes, and collaborate effortlessly.
Want to know what our team actually says about us? Check out our Glassdoor reviews.
Propeller is looking for an Executive Assistant to increase the output of CEO, Rory San Miguel. As a fast growing business, time is a commodity around here, your role will be to make sure his time is focused on the most impactful projects.
You’ll be extremely efficient with superior attention to detail and an innate ability to anticipate issues before they arise. More than your organisational skills though, we’re looking for someone who is customer service focused and can build great relationships with the entire Propeller team.
We’re open to your background, however we’re looking for a few specific superpowers.
- Customer Experience. Little things account for the majority of results.
- Words. More than dotting i's and crossing t's, you'll master email to the highest of standards, and always strike the right tone when addressing our founders, investors and stakeholders using Front.
- Hyper-efficient. Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks, projects and BAU activities, without letting things fall through the cracks
- Ownership mentality. No job is too small. You're happy to roll up your sleeves and do the task at hand.
- Provide all administrative support to the CEO including meeting prep, calendar and inbox management.
- Drive business goals. Gain a holistic view of Rory’s priorities and goals, then help him to ensure they are consistency allocating his time and energy to the high-leverage areas
- Work with Rory to design and prepare company update documents and reports
- Project management - Whether it is Rory’s, another senior leader’s or your own special project - being able to understand and work across the whole company to get projects over the line.
- Partner with the Office Manager on ad-hoc tasks where required
- Some typical PA responsibilities, such as supporting the CEO’s personal needs
- Some travel might arise (COVID dependant)
Propeller is for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer that actively champions diversity. We believe that our differences should be celebrated, and we encourage people to come exactly as they are.
We are very proud of our Glassdoor reviews, and we are constantly striving to improve our employee and interview experiences. We offer employee stock options, generous paid parental leave, an annual professional development budget for each employee and a beautiful office with stocked kitchens in Surry Hills, not to mention the best roof deck in Sydney. We take being a good place to work pretty seriously.
About Propeller Aero
- 251 Riley Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010