Marketing Coordinator at Prospa
Apply to Prospa
What you will need
Come and join us
Apply to Prospa
Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by crafting an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date, we've helped over 28,500 unique small business customers across Australia with over $1.5 billion in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its team, currently 210 strong.
Prospa is immensely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
Prospa’s Customer, Content and Social team is passionate about engaging our small business customers and partners, with content and communications that is helpful, relevant and provided at the right time in the right channel.
Due to an influx of work, we have a forward-thinking opportunity for a digital native – with an ability to ideate and create content to help build engaged audiences.
Your responsibilities will include, amongst other things, writing and reviewing content and creative for organic social channels, the Prospa Blog and email communications; briefing internal and external partners; managing Prospa’s social media communities; scheduling content via publishing platforms; and subsequent reporting and analysis.
The opportunity is for a 6-month contract.
What you'll be doing
- Ideate, plan and craft organic social content – including coordinate social content calendars; scheduling across Prospa’s social channels and Blog (using WordPress CMS).
- With support from the team, manage and moderate Prospa’s owned social media communities, with a focus on maintaining reputation and driving positive engagement.
- Source and create, with agency support, a pipeline of customer stories for various channels.
- Supporting the team with briefs and execution of email communications and campaigns through Marketo such as our monthly newsletter.
- Regular reporting and analysis of content and comms performance, identifying insights, opportunities and gaps to continually improve activity.
- Supporting the team’s broader activities in developing content and communications to drive engagement, managing the internal approval processes and budget across all areas of content, social and customer marketing.
What you will need
- 3+ years’ experience in a social media, marketing communications or digital role.
- Inventive digital communicator with strong written and visual communication skills, able to create engaging content bespoke for the audience and channel.
- 1+ years’ experience utilising social platforms for content scheduling, social moderation and reporting.
- Experience utilising CRM system (i.e. Salesforce Sales Cloud) and email marketing platforms (i.e. Marketo, Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Strong execution skills (utilising internal and external partners) across different content and communication formats – ability to get things done.
- Experience in reporting and analysis of social, content and email performance.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or similar field.
- Great attention to detail to ensure the seamless delivery of content and comms.
- Passionate about developing content and communications that provides value to both the customer and the business.
- A great teammate, capable of building relationships across the business and with customers in an online environment. Enjoys turning a complaint into a positive customer experience.
- Be an outstanding problem solver and proactive, and to stay on top of current digital trends.
- Good self-awareness: proactively seeks out feedback and open to learning.
- Deals well with ambiguity, adapts to and embraces change with agility, decides, and acts without needing all the facts.
- Holds themselves accountable to deliver results.
- Use data and insights to inform planning and decision making.
Come and join us
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, creative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward phenomenal achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CV's will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.
- 4-16 Yurong Street, Darlinghurst, NSW, 2010